PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker

Shirigu
June 15th, 2019, 04:14
Is there anyway to split the combat tracker. The party split into two groups and came across two different encounters. it was very difficult to run the encounters in one window so is there a way to split the combat tracker for multiple encounters?

LordEntrails
June 15th, 2019, 04:28
No.

Bonkon
June 15th, 2019, 06:32
Good Day Shirigu :)
I thought I read somewhere in another thread asking this same question that recommended since the Combat Tracker cannot be split you can just Hide the NPC's not in the current encounter and change the PC's to any Non-Friendly and hide them too. Then make sure you select "Skip Hidden Actors" under the options. Then when the first encounter is done, swap the party. :)

LordEntrails
June 15th, 2019, 06:49
Or just remove the stuff not active in the CT. It's not hard to add PCs back. And since you really don't want to be running 2 simultaneous combats, you can just add to the CT those that are active.

I will say I've had combats where the players (and myself as a player) have been in different rooms, and we just run that as one encounter. And, I've had over 50 PCs and NPCs in the CT in a large fight and didn't have a problem with it. (PotA, the characters decided to hunt down the orc tribe rather than defend the homestead).

damned
June 15th, 2019, 07:51
Or just remove the stuff not active in the CT. It's not hard to add PCs back. And since you really don't want to be running 2 simultaneous combats, you can just add to the CT those that are active.

I will say I've had combats where the players (and myself as a player) have been in different rooms, and we just run that as one encounter. And, I've had over 50 PCs and NPCs in the CT in a large fight and didn't have a problem with it. (PotA, the characters decided to hunt down the orc tribe rather than defend the homestead).

when removing from the CT doesnt that clear effects?
better hiding them I think...