PDA

View Full Version : LFP Looking for 2 more 5e DND Friday night games 630pm est - 2nd tier (levels 5-10)

chopkins779
June 14th, 2019, 23:53
FG License: GM has subscription, no license needed
Game System: 5e DND

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Friday 6:30pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 2.5 hour session
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice Required
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3, Need 2
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 7, standard equipment, one rare magic item at DM discretion
Character restrictions: No Homebrew without DM consent, Unearthed Arcana and Official items allowed

Details of your scenario: Game is a series of adventures that run to level 20 and beyond.

**Also in here*** What do you expect from players as a GM? What do you not want? Rules are interpreted by the DM at the time of occurrence, if you wish to discuss a rule, please be considerate and bring it up after the game. We ask that you attend the games regularly and on time. We understand emergencies occur, but we expect an 80% attendance rate or better so games will not be cancelled or delayed. If you can not attend that week and it is foreseeable, please give us as much notice as possible so we can decide whether we can hold the game.

Valerian Stormbreaker
June 15th, 2019, 00:17
Sounds like fun on a bun! If you still haven an opening, I would like to join your campaign. I can play a cleric or whatever the party needs. Plus, I'm avail. Fridays at 6:30 pm EST and I am a dependable person who loves to play DnD!

MithosRiot
June 15th, 2019, 00:22
I sent you a PM, I am interested in joining.