PDA

View Full Version : Exposing Modules to the Sidebar

Netjera
June 11th, 2019, 04:10
So I've got a few things I've purchased, and a few that I've downloaded, and they are all activated, and they show up in the Modules list, but they do not show up in sidebar at all. None of the entries show up under the story button, none of the monsters show up in NPCs, etc. Is there something extra I need to do to cause them to show up there?

Thanks!

LordEntrails
June 11th, 2019, 06:09
So I've got a few things I've purchased, and a few that I've downloaded, and they are all activated, and they show up in the Modules list, but they do not show up in sidebar at all. None of the entries show up under the story button, none of the monsters show up in NPCs, etc. Is there something extra I need to do to cause them to show up there?

Thanks!
What ruleset and what modules? I generally play 5E with official modules and they show up in the object lists. But, I know some of the other rulesets have modules that don't.

Please remember to be specific when you have problems or questions about functionality. Such issues are often very dependent upon many variables.

Trenloe
June 11th, 2019, 12:48
In addition to what LordEntrails mentions - please provide a screenshot of the module activation window, showing some modules you’ve opened (actually opened the module, not just applied a green check mark) so we can see some example modules you’re having issues with.