PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF Friday, Saturday or Sunday game, prefer night game EST

Redline2k19
June 11th, 2019, 01:50
FG License: paid service
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Available every week. Prefer evenings, nights
Term: i.e.Open for anything, I am a newbie to tabletop, but very interested in a long term campaign
Voice: I can use voice, prefer Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I am new to tabletop. I just became interested in the past month due to listening to podcasts on D&D 5E and reading the players handbook
Fantasy Grounds Experience: new to fantasy grounds as well. Just signed up for paid service

Character Type Preferred: I am open to playing any class. If I had a choice to start, it would be either a ranger or a wizard
About me: I am a 40 year old first time player. Long time player of rpg video games, but never got into tabletop. My career requires 5 to 10 hours of driving a week so I have recently got into listening to d and d podcast of recorded campaigns. I loved listening to the interaction of characters and the fun they had with the game, and that is why I am interested in playing. Where I live there isn't many options for meeting up for live games, so that is why I am trying online games and decided on fantasy grounds. My ideal game would be a long, continuous game played weekly, with the game being more of having fun than being strict to the rules.

PhilFischer
June 11th, 2019, 05:08
I'm recruiting players for a campaign, It will start within 30 days to 60. Sorry for the long-ish time frame. I also couldn't dedicate an entire day every week, I could try bi-weekly on average with scheduling each session. I'm open to trying to play shorter and more often but weekends are also easier for me in scheduling as well. I'm PST as well and love playing D&D, currently I'm also using 5e so that's good as well. Ranger and Wizard are good options and sticking with PHB what races are you thinking, or do you want in world options for wizards and rangers of different cultures and 'peoples'?

If interested please contact my discord; Zymox22#7538

Tell me what you would want for each character and perhaps we can make both and one can be a backup character.