PDA

View Full Version : PF-Naval Combat extension - Script error

Rusty Kneecap
June 10th, 2019, 13:13
I get the a script error when the PF-Naval Combat extension is loaded. It displays when I target a character and apply damage. It looks like the damage applies ok, but the error message is annoying and I'm worried about what might be broken in the background that I haven't discovered yet.

The extension comes with the FG module Skull and Shackles AP 1.

I cant load the ships stat sheets that came with the module without the extension loaded.

Is there anything I need to do to get it functioning properly?

Rusty Kneecap
June 10th, 2019, 13:19

LordEntrails
June 10th, 2019, 17:28
I suggest you post any issues with an extension in that extension thread. That way the extension developer and other users that are familiar with the extension have a better chance or seeing and addressing your issue.

Rusty Kneecap
June 11th, 2019, 02:57
i couldn't find a thread for this extension? That's why i created a new one. Could you please post a link to it?

LordEntrails
June 11th, 2019, 03:06
No idea, never heard of it, and part of the reason for my suggestion :)

What is the exact file name? Are you sure you found it on the FG forums? I suggest a Site Search or Google search ont eh exact file name and that might help us/you find where it is from.

Rusty Kneecap
June 11th, 2019, 03:10
The extension is called

PF-Naval Combat

It came with the Skull and Shackles AP1 module when i purchased it from FG. It just appeared in my extension list.

LordEntrails
June 11th, 2019, 06:19
The extension is called

PF-Naval Combat

It came with the Skull and Shackles AP1 module when i purchased it from FG. It just appeared in my extension list.
Ok, so it came with an official Paizo module from the FG store, that means any issues with it (or its extensions) should be reported in the PF bug thread so the correct people see it. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread