PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Looking for Game

MeatBat
June 9th, 2019, 16:35
Hello All,

I am new to this system, not Role Playing. Trying to expand my horizons as it were. I currently reside in Germany and I am looking for a group that plays at least semi close to my timezone or at least early enough in your timezone to offset the time difference. I am currently 6 hours ahead of EST. If anyone is looking, it would be awesome to hear from you.

Malkavian_Andi
June 9th, 2019, 20:02
Hello MeatBat,

there are currently Starfinder Society games on Fantasy Grounds at EU-friendly times, typically on Sundays, although sometimes there's no game when real-life appointments get in the way.
I suggest subscribing to the game announcement thread so you'll be notified by email when someone posts a publically available game.

Where exactly in Germany do you reside currently? There might also be face-to-face games near you.

MeatBat
June 10th, 2019, 04:35
Ok that sounds pretty good. I currently live in Rhineland-Pfaltz, Baumholder to be specific. I haven't had much luck in the way of games around here without having to drive 30-45 min one way to Kaiserslautern.

GunnarGreybeard
June 10th, 2019, 05:41
Ok that sounds pretty good. I currently live in Rhineland-Pfaltz, Baumholder to be specific. I haven't had much luck in the way of games around here without having to drive 30-45 min one way to Kaiserslautern.
Wow, small world, that was my home for 4 years way back in the day. Hope you find a game soon.