PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 players to fill in a five person group 5E D/D Modern Fantasy setting

Icy
June 7th, 2019, 17:56
Hi. We have three consistent players who have a combined total 35 years experience. I myself have played since first edition. We are looking for two players who aren't robots, want to have fun, but can take the game seriously enough when needed. We have a homebrewed setting using 5E, including Classes and Feats. We generally do not start play until 10PMish EST, nights can vary, but we are looking to lock down Thursday night. We normally play anywhere from two and a half to four hours, sometimes less, sometimes more depending on what is happening.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Icy#7379 on Discord. Thank you for your time, and consideration.

Icebreaker1221
June 7th, 2019, 19:08
Good afternoon,

I tried to find you on discord but it kept coming up blank. I am very interested in your game if Thursday night is the planned day. I have about 6 years of DnD experience and have played 5e for the past 2. Please feel free to contact me on discord: Icebreaker#6253.

Look forward to hearing from you.

baker7378
June 7th, 2019, 21:41
Hey,

I tried on Discord to with no luck... I will message you here as well and my Discord is Carolinaboy2275 #8276 .... I am interested in playing again.

xxbelocxx
June 8th, 2019, 22:22
Your discord does not come up. Any other contact method.

PhilFischer
June 10th, 2019, 20:33
Long time Player and DM for 24 years so, I understand the want to have players be serious most of the time. My discord is Zymox22 #7538.

I'd love to play with, ya'll and I'm willing to kinda 'fill' what the party needs as I understand the need for spreading out skills among a group.

EnderNoble
June 24th, 2019, 15:56
I am looking for a long term game, I would be willing to play if you have room.

Paxman
June 24th, 2019, 16:49
I am interested in Thursday night, Late is good with me. I'm CDT (Nebraska) I've just gotten back into D&D after nearly 30 years of RL. I've been playing 5E now for a couple months and am familiar with FG. If this sounds like a good fit for your group, (I LOVE TO HAVE FUN) let me know. I can gen a character at any time (have standard license) so let me know! Thanks!!!!

FuzzyBunny
July 3rd, 2019, 00:06
hello, always good to see DMs in FG