PDA

View Full Version : Experienced DM looking to run Starfinder this weekend. (I have no idea what I'm doin

Erbun
June 6th, 2019, 03:47
Reposting due to some advice in the previous thread about details.

I'm an experienced 5e dm looking to run a game, either Friday or Saturday night, est, starting time flexible, but thinking something like an 8:00pm est time. Thought this is flexible.

Looking for 4-5 players, newer hopefully, as I have no idea what I'm doing in this universe. Main goal is to figure out the game and have fun. Post below if interested.

Graelz
June 6th, 2019, 05:28
If it is Saturday night I would be interested.

Malkavian_Andi
June 6th, 2019, 23:31
I could probably do either. I might be a little sleepy, though, as it would be nighttime for me. But since it's on the weekend, that shouldn't be too much of a Problem :P

As I understand, this would not be Starfinder, but just some fun homebrew adventure? If so, what is your idea regarding level?

I might also add that I already have quite some experience with the Starfinder rules, so if we run into any questions, I'm happy to Help out.

Erbun
June 7th, 2019, 20:07
Malkavian, no homebrewing going on. Basically I was seeing if there was any interest in a pick up game if I decided to purchase the starter rules and try and run one.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy it now, check it out tonight, and then make a decision on whether to try something tomorrow night. I'll post back here discord info if I decide running a pickup game tomorrow night is something I can do. I'll post later tonight (est)

Malkavian_Andi
June 8th, 2019, 02:25
So Starfinder Society scenarios? Even better :)
As long as I can still play the ones you offer, I'm in.

Graelz
June 8th, 2019, 20:15
Are we still doing this?

bnotobo
June 29th, 2019, 04:52
Hey man,
Are you going to run some Starfinder? I've been interested in playing. I have zero knowledge of the game however.

zoliathan
July 14th, 2019, 20:46
I could also join in, though not sure if you haven't started this game yet.