PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player after 8PM EST Weekdays D&D or Pathfinder

mrd44833
June 4th, 2019, 14:49
Hello, new to Fantasy Grounds and looking to find a game willing to work with a beginner.

FG License: Standard
Time Zone: EST USA
Availability: I'm looking for a weekly or biweekly game and am open to any weekday. I work an odd shift so I am available after 8 .
Terms: I'm looking for a long term game be it a module or Homebrew campaign. I'm interested in D&D 5e and Pathfinder. I would also be interested in a few one shots or short term games to help with my learning curve.
Experience: I've been playing various RPGs for over 25 years but this will be my first time playing on Fantasy Grounds.
Character Type: I'm a go with the flow guy and enjoy making a wide variety of characters and will be willing to fill whatever role the group needs.

I'm looking to learn how to use Fantasy Grounds, get my foot in the door in a long term campaign and make some new friends. I've been playing a long time but have seen my opportunities to play at a table decrease in recent times so I'm looking to join a virtual table.

NorCalRoach
June 5th, 2019, 09:01
Would you be interested in a west coast game? We generally start at 8:30 p.m. pacific standard time and run until around 11:00 or 11:30 p.m. Let me know if you might be interested. I'm looking for another player to participate in the Curse of Strahd campaign mod. I have a good core group of players that have been together for the last year and half. Game day is Tuesday evenings.

mrd44833
June 5th, 2019, 14:01
Thank you for the offer, but the time is a bit to much of a stretch for me.