PDA

View Full Version : Dead Suns Campaign Recruitment

Transbot9
June 3rd, 2019, 22:00
Right now my group is finishing up Book 2 and I could use a couple more players for Dead Suns when we start Book 3 in July. We start the game @ about 8pm Central Standard US, run about 3-4 hours, and meet almost every week on Wednesday. I've got Fantasy Grounds Ultimate and all the core Starfinder books. Discord is required for voice chat. We're pretty casual and there will be swearing at the program because we're still getting use to it (it's good software but it does have it's...quirks), and some of our commentary isn't necessarily family friendly.

New characters will start at level 4 (maybe 5, depending if the current crew get another level up by then). For gear, everything from the Pact Worlds is available and anything from beyond the Pact Worlds can be with a good paragraph or two to justify it. Any new characters do need to be members of the Starfinder Society for story reasons, but you don't have to take the archetype templates. Dead Suns modules will be tweaked a bit because there are some odd encounter design decisions by Paizo that don't quite fit the plot and to make it a little less railroady.

Anyone interested?

Blahness98
June 3rd, 2019, 22:12
Day of the week?

Transbot9
June 3rd, 2019, 22:15
Fixed. Thought I had that in there.

Stadlerc
June 4th, 2019, 15:40
Out of the forest at last (lol). I would join but I know too much

Transbot9
June 4th, 2019, 17:44
It's not as if it is a deep plot. The AP's description pretty much tells everything important. And I have to rejigger a few things that don't make sense as well as toughen up/replace a few encounters.

Transbot9
June 5th, 2019, 06:41
Wh00t! Just grabbed the final 3 modules of Dead Suns for Fantasy Grounds (already had the PDFs). Worth it for all the starship stuff.