PDA

View Full Version : NEW Player LFG 5e Or???? Pacific Evenings/Weekends

Machine Elf Mac
June 1st, 2019, 20:37
Hail Greetings Salutations and Good Day!
My name is Mac, the last time I played D&D was in the late 80's and early 90's. Even though its been almost 30 years I've always had the D&D itch this whole time. I've played a ton of RPG video games trying to chase that dragon but I think we all can agree, its just not the same! So finally I made it here. I have the regular (non demo) version of FG and I am 100% excited to get a chance to play this game again.

Im looking for a group or DM that wouldnt mind showing a new guy the ropes on FG. I would be happy to play and learn with others or even 1 on 1, One Shot or campaign testing with a DM.
2ndAD&D was the last version I played so I've been reading the 5E handbook and ect already And now Ill be starting Fantasy Ground tutorials as well.
Also interested in Savage Worlds or Other Rule sets possibly?

Im in the Pacific time zone and Im available weekday evenings and weekends
I have Discord / Cam / VOIP

Thanks in advance!
Also, thanks for any tips / suggestions!

NorCalRoach
June 5th, 2019, 09:09
Hi and welcome,
I'm looking for a pacific time zone player if you are still interested. I have a group of players that have been around the block for a while and are fun to play with. We just begun the Curse of Strahd campaign mod after completing the Tombs of Annihilation. We play Tuesday evenings from 8:30 p.m. to 11 to 11:30 p.m. Our group is very good about helping each other out with rules and Fantasy Grounds game mechanics. Send me a private message if you are interested.
-Roach