PDA

View Full Version : Font size screw up.

malarcio
June 1st, 2019, 17:01
I just try to increase the scale on fonts using the /scaleui command. It worked too well. I couldn't access the space to undo it because dice etc. were in front of dialogue box.
I tried closing program and restarting, but now program won't re start. I get to the select campaign screen, bot can't see , find start button. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Trenloe
June 1st, 2019, 17:04
If you can see the settings button the start screen then click that and change the scale from the settings screen.

If you can’t access the settings from the FG start screen, then go to the FG installation directory (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds) and run the updater - there is a button to access the settings in the updater.

And for future reference, you can type in chat without having to click in the chat text entry - just click on the FG background and any typing will go into the chat entry box.

malarcio
June 1st, 2019, 19:24
If you can see the settings button the start screen then click that and change the scale from the settings screen.

If you can’t access the settings from the FG start screen, then go to the FG installation directory (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds) and run the updater - there is a button to access the settings in the updater.

And for future reference, you can type in chat without having to click in the chat text entry - just click on the FG background and any typing will go into the chat entry box.

Thanks. That worked great.