PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the Borderlands

Darce
May 31st, 2019, 04:01
THis is a must for any home brew or classic campaign. Hope to see this on the module list!

celestian
May 31st, 2019, 04:37
THis is a must for any home brew or classic campaign. Hope to see this on the module list!

I know the person that will be doing this and I'm looking forward to having it. It's definitely on the list ;)

Topdecker
May 31st, 2019, 13:21
https://i.imgur.com/nW0rcN3.jpg

Meanwhile, in a C&C campaign, using the Jon Pintar maps for the Caves of Chaos, this is the exact moment that the morale on the trapped kobolds failed. Sleep spells on 1/2 HD creatures go a long, long way.

The Pintar maps are nice, but you have to chop out sections in order to keep it playable.

celestian
May 31st, 2019, 16:10
I do like the Pintar maps. I wonder if he would allow their use under some agreement to Smiteworks for some of these projects. This would greatly improve the map quality of some of the older adventures.

hawkwind
June 1st, 2019, 07:32
I do like the Pintar maps. I wonder if he would allow their use under some agreement to Smiteworks for some of these projects. This would greatly improve the map quality of some of the older adventures.
Plus one on that!

JohnD
June 1st, 2019, 15:36
I wonder if he'd take a commission to do certain maps for specific modules.

hawkwind
June 1st, 2019, 18:00
Perhaps his maps could be sold as separate items in the FG store with added pin links to the module conversions?

celestian
June 1st, 2019, 18:09
Perhaps his maps could be sold as separate items in the FG store with added pin links to the module conversions?

I've pinged JP in hopes of looping Doug/John in so they can talk about it. I'd love to use the maps directly if the license can be worked out. He seemed interested from initial response so if he sends me email I'll try and get'm talking.

Varsuuk
June 3rd, 2019, 15:02
It’s a great idea.

Plus in general, alternate maps are useful but if they could be sold “preset up” for a modules, even better (assuming they are not just already added into the module)