PDA

View Full Version : LFP: GURPS Shadowrun one shot adventure.

ronnke
May 30th, 2019, 00:45
This coming weekend (1st June), I am running a Shadowrun (in GURPS) one shot adventure which will span 2 sessions. This will be open to 2 players who can commit to playing the weekends of the 1st and 8th of June. Pregenerated characters are available. As per usual for my group, we will use Fantasy Grounds and voice comms, so a microphone is necessary. The session will also be streamed on the OlympusRPG Twitch channel as our regular weekly stream.

Interested people should PM me.

Jaxilon
June 3rd, 2019, 16:23
Well that's a bummer. I didn't find this until a couple days late.

ronnke
June 4th, 2019, 05:39
Well that's a bummer. I didn't find this until a couple days late.

Yeah...The two slots are filled, unless the situation changes for the 2nd half of the adventure this weekend.

However, the availability of some players in our group is will be a little sketchy for a month or so. There may be opportunities join us in during this period. If anything comes up, it will likely be short notice, so keep an eye out.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
June 4th, 2019, 18:39
If I knew how to speak English I would certainly try to participate, but unfortunately my knowledge of GURPS and Fantasy Grounds is better than my pronunciation!
In my many questions, posts and comments I always have the friend google translator helping me.

Jaxilon
June 5th, 2019, 14:49
If I knew how to speak English I would certainly try to participate, but unfortunately my knowledge of GURPS and Fantasy Grounds is better than my pronunciation!
In my many questions, posts and comments I always have the friend google translator helping me.

I'm learning Spanish 'poco a poco' and can't tell you how many times I have gone back and forth in Google Translate using 'reverse translate' until I find the correct word to translate my sentences properly. So I understand.

PS. sorry it's a bit of a hijack.

Hector Trelane
June 5th, 2019, 17:19
I'm also interested for future runs of this Shadowrun game or other GURPS games like it. (GURPS Goblin and GURPS Celtic Myth are on my long-term play/GM wish list.)

ronnke
June 9th, 2019, 07:23
I'm also interested for future runs of this Shadowrun game or other GURPS games like it. (GURPS Goblin and GURPS Celtic Myth are on my long-term play/GM wish list.)

Well, the opportunity is there for 2 people to join us in yet another one shot Shadowrun (GURPS) adventure, spanning 2 session. The game time for the first session can be found via the link below, with the second session being the same time on the following weekend. Interested people must be able to commit to playing both sessions.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2147714,0,5368361,5128581&h=2147714&date=2019-6-16&sln=8-12

ronnke
June 14th, 2019, 02:04
This is still open. Anyone interested?

Hector Trelane
June 14th, 2019, 02:15
This is still open. Anyone interested?

Interested, yes, but unfortunately I’ll be traveling during one of your sessions so couldn’t make that

Nose66
June 14th, 2019, 06:40
Ah darn. I would have loved to... but have commitments for both weekends.

GunbunnyFuFu
June 17th, 2019, 03:22
Darn...missed this as well....no commitments for the weekend either! Need to visit the forums more...*grumble*

ronnke
June 17th, 2019, 07:46
Darn...missed this as well....no commitments for the weekend either! Need to visit the forums more...*grumble*

Well, if you are available, same time, this coming weekend, then you are welcome to join.

GunbunnyFuFu
June 17th, 2019, 09:29
I am available, and have it on my calendar. Thanks!

GunbunnyFuFu

ronnke
June 18th, 2019, 03:21
I am available, and have it on my calendar. Thanks!

GunbunnyFuFu

Cool! I will PM you with some details later today.