PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF weekend Night Game Fri or Sat EST US Time Zone 3.5E, Pathfinder, 5E

Drakemalbion
May 26th, 2019, 17:15
FG License: Demo only right now. I'm happy to buy at least standard when I find a long term game.
Time Zone:Eastern Time USA.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I prefer to play weekend evenings as that's when I have the most time after 6 pm. Weekly or bi-weekly.
Term:I'd love a long term game. Something where characters can really mesh and develop.
Voice: Sure, not a problem.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E, 3.5, Shadowrun, Wrath & Glory. I'm up for learning new things as well.
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, D&D 1-3.5E, Minimal 5E, Shadowrun 2nd ED, Dark Heresy, various D20 systems.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Nope, this is new. Looks really cool but the closest things I've used is Roll20.

Character Type Preferred: I usually end up playing some sort of hybrid. Tank/Support, Arcane Archer, Rogue with a few extra tricks.
About me: I'm in my mid 30s and have played a lot of things over the years. I don't have any hands on experience with playing D&D 5e yet.
I love mega dungeons and good storytelling. Learning about a new world and getting involved with the characters and stories is what I enjoy the most.

Raven Darkstone
May 29th, 2019, 22:50
Hello, how has your search for a game gone? Found a game to join or are you still looking?

Drakemalbion
May 30th, 2019, 15:53
Hello!
I am still looking.