PDA

View Full Version : D&D game wanted European time

Tinker
September 18th, 2006, 22:53
Hi all,

I tried this before, however with two opportunities arising, nothing materialized. I would be extermely happy if someone could invite me (or a group would form) with a DM (other than myself as I don't have experience in FG - i could catch up and offer to DM later on).
I am available every European 8:00-1:00 (CET/GMT+1) on weeknights.
many thanks

Blue Haven
September 23rd, 2006, 17:45
Hi there
i don´t have many exprience with fg but i know a lot of d&d and if you could help me out with this program say play with you (you DM) so that i get the point of the Fg...please say something i really want to play the game...

Tinker
September 23rd, 2006, 21:11
Finally someone answers... :)
I would like to play with anyone, as long as we can agree on a weekday and time. However I lack also the experience with fg and also would like to avoid being DM at the first time. So let's wait for more people to join.

ru_disa
September 29th, 2006, 18:17
Hello everybody!
I'm totally new to FG, so i don't think i could be a DM. anyway if you need a player i'm definetly willing to join in. by the way, are you settin up a game of D&D or AD&D?

Rolynco
September 30th, 2006, 10:09
I am new to FG also. Probably could be able to play, but it will depend on the times. I am in Afghanistan at GMT +4.5. Thanks.

Schneebrunser
October 7th, 2006, 00:08
Funny enough, I am in Seattle and need a morning group (PDT, GMT -8(?) could play M-F 10:30-12:30 PDT -> 19:30-21:30 CET(?) played lots of D&D, brand new to FG. I have a campaign in mind to run or would also enjoy playing.