PDA

View Full Version : LFP – Pathfinder: Curse of the Crimson Throne Mondays starting 6/3/19 @ 11:30 AM ET

Hudsonjd84
May 15th, 2019, 22:39
LFP – Pathfinder: Curse of the Crimson Throne Mondays starting 6/3/19 @ EDIT 2:30 PM ET
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 1st Edition
Game Setting: Golarion/ Korvosa

Time Zone: ET
Day of week and time: Alternating Mondays @ 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
If new game, planned start date: 6/3/19
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other Monday

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, but the group might consider posting recordings if players persist and find it agreeable. This would be agreed upon by all players if it happened.
Roleplay & Combat mix: About 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1. Starting equipment will be given in first session (which will be purely to prep for the future campaign).
Character restrictions: Entering characters must stay realistic to being lower/entry level. No min-maxing please. Necessary character formats need to be discussed in the initial prep session. Please wait until then to design your player background.

Both experienced and new players are welcome. This game will be primarily geared around story. Combat will happen, but it will take a back seat to role playing and friendly social fun.

Players should be committed to a lengthy campaign and good at playing as a team with others.

Details:

The kings and queens of Korvosa have long ruled under the shadow of the Curse of the Crimson Throne—an infamous superstition claiming that no monarch of the city of Korvosa shall ever die of old age or produce an heir.

Whether or not there is any truth to the legend of the curse, Korvosa's current king is but the latest victim to succumb to this foul legacy. Now, the metropolis teeters on the edge of anarchy, and it falls to a band of new heroes to save Korvosa from the greatest threat it has ever known!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3488

Link to group page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php?groupid=170 (GrimDM's RPG Hangout)

LordSerpentus
May 15th, 2019, 23:50
possibly interested, sent me a private message if you want to talk

Ooraka
May 16th, 2019, 03:11
Applied as player on the calendar id thing.

iridescence
May 16th, 2019, 04:42
I'm interested....(also signed up on game calendar)

Hudsonjd84
May 16th, 2019, 17:26
Great. Welcome. I'll add you to the game when I can get back to my PC this afternoon.

-- GrimDM

Hudsonjd84
May 18th, 2019, 16:16
We still have 2 spots open. Anybody who is interested can message here or PM me and apply on our calendar page.

yankee
May 19th, 2019, 22:09
interested.... never played Pathfinder before. is that an issue?

danlswanson
May 29th, 2019, 03:24
Hello - old time player (D&D since 1979) and Pathfinder for 5 years now. New to Fantasy Grounds (our group has been using D20Pro and Skype). But, since I DM'd Curse of the Crimson Throne a couple of years back, I would be more interested in other short campaigns you might run. Good luck - and if you are really short players, let me know I could possibly be a sub until your group is filled (my character would not know what I know!!!).