PDA

View Full Version : Old Adventures, New Edition

Camellen
May 12th, 2019, 19:22
With the upcoming release of Second Edition, my party will be making the switch and ready themselves for a new adventure. That brings us to a single issue, there are plenty of adventure paths that my party has yet to play.

My question is if there are any plans to allow for PF1 modules to be opened in the PF2 version of FG, even if just for the art assets and a read-only version of the adventure.

My base assumption is that it won't be supported and I'll have to manually change what FG allows to be able to use the new adventure path (with minor concerns about how to do this in the upcoming FGU). However, it would be awesome if (especially with the new version) FG could allow you to select which rulebooks to allow per system and simply cut out the NPC and Items section (anything that would create conflicts really).

rhammer2
May 13th, 2019, 06:05
There is a CoreRPG extension, Universal Module, that allows you to open other system DLC. You do have to update things like spells, NPCs, Feats, etc.

The format for those objects will not be the same as the game system you are pulling them in to (usually).

- Robert