PDA

View Full Version : Lfg d&d 5e

QueDaPayne
May 12th, 2019, 01:55
FG License: Standard (Have PH, SCAG, and XGE)
Time Zone: EST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri, Sat. (Some Thur and Sun. Weekdays case by case basis)
Term:Long term or One Shot (anything is fine)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds

Character Type Preferred: Monk, but am open to any role (see NOTES)

NOTES: I have been playing D&D since last year mainly as my monk with the same group of guys; we have ran a main campaign with multiple one shots here and there with random people. I just recently heard about FG and downloaded it to give it a shot and like what I see so far and excited to dive in and get started. I am a very easy going guy and very easy to get along with, I AM NOT A META GAMER and don't play that way, lol. I have a friend that I have Gamed with for about 5 years now who I talked into getting FG as well, he is in the group of guys that I D&D with. Best case scenario I find a group that he can join in on as well, we have a perfect story lined up if that is the case (please see below "STORY"). If there is only room for one I am fine with that just send me a DM.

STORY (Quick to the Point): Half Elf Paladin is walking through the woods when he here's a baby crying. He finds a gnome baby and raises it as his own until the child turns 2 and can make a few words; the child then turns into a full grown adult gnome sorcerer. The gnome tells the paladin that he is a Wild Magic sorcerer who got turned into a child by his magic and could not speak the words to turn back into his adult self. From this point on they become best friends and go on wild adventures together so on and so on..... DM for the full story.....

The other guy who would play the paladin is WARTHOGNYC