PDA

View Full Version : LFP- Saturday 5e Homebrew Hi-Fantasy Space Game

felixdark
May 11th, 2019, 03:55
Hello there, I am Felix and I am going to DM a 5e Dungeons and Dragons game in SPACE! The setting is called The Infinite Ocean, where the group of fantasy characters of wizards and warriors goes to other worlds through Stargates left behind a race long forgotten. The Stargates go to other worlds across the space, go visit worlds of sand, lands with lava oceans, or just walk on a constructed planet made by machines. If your interested, please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I have played FG for awhile but not a DM so things might go slow on my end for a bit.

FG LICENSE: I have a standard license.
TIME: Saturday at 7 or 8 PM at Eastern Standard Time, -5 UTC
SESSION DURATION AND FREQUENCY: Every week and hopefully 3-4 Hours, depends how well I planned ahead.
FIRST SESSION: Saturday May 18
TERM: I do episodic sessions, no massive story arc just goals for the characters to accomplish; so players can easily join or leave as they desire.
HOW MANY PLAYERS?: As few as 3 to many as 7 I like to run with any size group.(2 Players Join So Far)

TEXT AND VOICE: We will use both text and voice through discord.
STREAMED? I am not going stream our sessions but I won't stop someone who might want to.

CHARACTER CREATION: I will not take characters ahead of time. The first session will also be session zero(we will make the characters together) and learn the rules of the character creation.
WHAT LEVEL DO WE START:Character will start at level 1 with the books starting equipment but starting gold will very.
ROLEPLAY AND COMBAT MIX: 50/50, I do role-play but like to make dungeons more than anything else.

PS: In this setting, things are still being worked on and nothing is set in stone because i want things to be very flexible for the players and their characters. Here's a link with more details involved. https://www.worldanvil.com/w/infinite-ocean-felixdark

Diurnal Lee
May 11th, 2019, 13:17
I'm interested in your concept. With the episodic nature of the sessions, could you handle a player with a random shift-work schedule? Historically, I've worked one or two Saturday evenings a month. I can provide 8 days notice of whether I'm available for a given session.

(Also, can you confirm you're in Eastern Standard Time right now, and not Eastern Daylight Time?)

felixdark
May 11th, 2019, 13:43
Yep, I don't mind you having a alternating work schedule, if your unable to make it then that's the case, I cannot do anything about it. Also yes i'm EST time.

felixdark
May 15th, 2019, 22:51
Hello everyone, just advertising here to search for more players. Their are 2 players join so far and welcome all to join in interested.

Comrade Joshua
May 17th, 2019, 09:38
Hey! I'm interested in joining if you still are looking for player!