PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Hoard Of The Dragon Queen

chriscaouette
May 7th, 2019, 11:39
FG License: GM has Ultimate. Demo Players welcome
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: North American Eastern (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Wednesday.87:00pm to 10:00pm (ish)
Planned start date: Game already underway, next date is May 8th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Playing Weekly. Sessions will be 2 to2.5 hours generally.
Term: Until the campaign is complete.

Text or Voice: Voice Required
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, The expectation is that there will be a number of RP opportunities. The adventure will present the characters with a number of different challenges and not all of them are intended to be overcome by combat alone. Players should have well thought out concepts and backgrounds. DM likes to reward good role playing and strategy.

Number of Players in game & needed: We're looking for 2-3 more players to join in. There are currently 2 to 3 players committed.

Character starting level & rules: Starting level will be level 2 since we are already underway. 27 Point Build Buy. Max hit points at the 1st level, average hit points for each additional level. All official content (excluding books dealing specifically with settings outside the Forgotten Realms) will be valid for building characters. Outside sources considered on review. Leveling to be Milestone based.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3476

Hi all. We are a fairly casual group that has started a FQ session. We don't mind and welcome beginners as all of us are still learning more about the FQ interface every time. We welcome people willing to grow with us and want to have a good time!

Since we all have early days in the morning we run our session from 8-10 or 10:30. There are a couple of characters already made by one of the guys that you could have.

Thanks!
Chris

Alphavolatile
May 7th, 2019, 13:19
Hey Chris,

I'm interested in joining your group! As Hoard of the Dragon Queen is something that my group may end up doing, I'd like to run it once as a player before as a GM. I'm in my late 20s and started playing DnD fairly recently, about 3 years ago. I have a few characters thought up such as: 1) a halfling divinity wizard who stumbles his way through all the encounters, not realizing his dumb luck; 2) A monk traveling from area to area looking to hone his fighting skills by fighting creatures in far away lands (his order values life and thus doesn't approve of killing); 3) an elf druid that is still learning to use his Wild Shape (he shape shifts at random moments sometimes being a boon and sometimes a hindrance); 4) a tiefling warlock who was able to talk his way into a closed off area of an excavation site to find a book devoted to the Old Gods that connected him to them and now catches glimpse of eldritch horrors every now and again.

Hope to hear from you soon!

GodsEvenNV
May 7th, 2019, 15:31
Hello I am interested if you still have space. I am experienced with Fantasy Grounds and could help with the interface as well if you would lke

chriscaouette
May 7th, 2019, 16:25
Thanks guys! I'll shoot you a message.

chriscaouette
May 7th, 2019, 16:30
Update: Voice Chat updated to TeamSpeak

danceiandance
May 7th, 2019, 17:16
Hey Chris! I'm also interested in joining if you have any more space. I'm relatively new to 5e (watched plenty of videos and read the books but haven't actually had a session before) and completely new to FG but I had a character idea for a half-orc cleric (haven't decided on domain yet) who was born as a bastard into an Orc tribe that shunned him, forcing him to join a family in a temple.

chriscaouette
May 7th, 2019, 20:53
Hey Chris! I'm also interested in joining if you have any more space. I'm relatively new to 5e (watched plenty of videos and read the books but haven't actually had a session before) and completely new to FG but I had a character idea for a half-orc cleric (haven't decided on domain yet) who was born as a bastard into an Orc tribe that shunned him, forcing him to join a family in a temple.

You would make our third person so we still have the one slot left. I'll PM you my email.

Leftropolis
May 7th, 2019, 21:30
I'd like to join if you have room. I've been play dnd since 1996 with 2e and have been playing 5e (both irl and on fe) since 2014-2015

chriscaouette
May 8th, 2019, 15:56
We are now full. I'll update if anything changes. Thanks!

chriscaouette
June 3rd, 2019, 20:51
We have had a space open up for one more!

Heckspawn
June 3rd, 2019, 21:25
I'd be interested in joining your campaign. Let's chat. :)

chriscaouette
June 3rd, 2019, 21:37
I'd be interested in joining your campaign. Let's chat. :)

Shoot me a PM

chriscaouette
June 10th, 2019, 11:28
We are full once again, thank you all

chriscaouette
July 29th, 2019, 16:33
Update we need one more player! We are half way through the campaign.

MithosRiot
July 29th, 2019, 17:33
I am interested, sending you a pm

chriscaouette
July 29th, 2019, 18:03
PM Replied!

chriscaouette
November 12th, 2019, 23:57
We need one more player as we continue into Rise Of Tiamat starting Wednesday Nov 13th. PM for details.

Leftropolis
November 13th, 2019, 01:55
PM sent

chriscaouette
January 2nd, 2020, 00:59
Urgent: We need one more player to join us tonight - Level 8. Magic, ranged, tank, whatever! :)

JesseC
January 2nd, 2020, 01:04
I would like to play, if you have space.
~Jesse

chriscaouette
January 2nd, 2020, 01:25
PM sent