PDA

View Full Version : GMsubzero running Waterdeep Dragon Heist

gmsubzero
May 7th, 2019, 06:47
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: UTC-5 (eastern Standard time)
Day of week and time: Thursday, 6pm until at least 9pm
If new game, planned start date: If possible, Character creation and what not on 5/9. If not then hopefully start on 5/16
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour weekly sessions.
Term: Hopefully to get through the initial campaign to level 5, then branch off to another module. Either Mad mage, SKT, or whatever the group decides.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: I would like to stream this on Twitch to have it recorded for note purposes unless a player does not want to. It will be streamed at twitch.tv/romaboy12 if allowed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Would like a game of 50/50 roleplay and combat that makes sense. As DM, I will not force combat out of the blue. Just as I won’t shorten combat just so we can get an hour of roleplay in. I attempt to keep it as natural as I can.
Number of Players in game & needed:1 player currently signed up. Looking for another 4.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with listed started equipment when character is made.
Character restrictions: I ask to please have WOTC official non monstrous characters. No homebrew. UA could be allowed if discussed first.

Details of your scenario: Famed Explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simple quest. Thus begins a mad romp through the wards of Waterdeep as you uncover a villainous plot involving some of the city’s most influential figures.
A grand urban caper awaits you. Pit your skill and Bravado against villains the likes of which you’ve never faced before and let the dragon hunt begin!

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3475

Comrade Joshua
May 7th, 2019, 09:31
Hey! I am interested in joining your game and I live in the est time zone. I don't have a web cam, but I have no problem with you recording me.

pfrandsen
May 7th, 2019, 12:51
I would be interested in joining. I am regularly available Thurs and time works well. I have a good amount of experience in 5E and FG (as a player and DM). I am good with streaming as long as video is not a requirement. Pretty open to class depending on group make-up. Hope to hear from you, cheers!

Sammage
May 7th, 2019, 14:08
I put in an application on the calendar for your game. I DM a Weds night game and it's made me want to play as a PC.

Hook
May 7th, 2019, 15:36
I've applied on the calendar to play as a Barbarian! Looking forward to more info.

Heckspawn
May 7th, 2019, 16:26
I have applied on the FG Calendar for the 5th slot in your campaign. I think my half-orc fighter will fit right in. :)

Pyrim715
May 7th, 2019, 17:42
I am interested in joining and want to round out the group with either a cleric or druid. Looking forward to playing together!

IRage
May 7th, 2019, 19:04
Sent you a message on discord but I too am very interested. Rogue,lock or monk would be my class choice and race prob tiefling.hope to hear from you

JTB
May 8th, 2019, 02:53
I also am very interested. Thursdays work great in my schedule. I am willing to play almost anything. I have played quite bit of 5e, and I have DM a short campaign with my local group. Also I think your game calendar link is broken...?

Fire Beard
May 8th, 2019, 20:50
I can do Thursdays (If there is a space open for me) but like JTB said the calendar link is broken. If there is room for me to play, I'll play as a Githyanki paladin.

FuzzyBunny
May 9th, 2019, 00:51
I am also interested. is there a calendar signup?

Dave0910
May 9th, 2019, 06:13
Canceling request, I didn’t notice it was Thursday.

FuzzyBunny
May 9th, 2019, 19:52
Have been trying to sign up but the calendar is not working.

LeJohn