PDA

View Full Version : Is it between item and character possible?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
May 6th, 2019, 12:42
I wonder if there is any way to create a link between an item and a field in the character sheet.I made an extension to GURPS where I added a field called "PV DO ESCUDO" (SHIELD HP).I was able to make the link between this new field and Combat Tracker, I even did "Damage Status" for this new field.I created this new field for the defense equipment, when I put the item in the character, everything is filled up right.But I would like this item field to have a link with the same character field, would that be possible?

ronnke
May 7th, 2019, 09:12
You need to add a "setLink" command for the field in the ct_entry.lua file.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
May 20th, 2019, 15:21
I did this, but I still have a question.
Can I make a relationship between the item and the combat tracker?
For in the defense items I put the life points that can be used for defense, such as shields and cloaks.
Another question is do you get any results about putting 2 attack modes on the same item and attaching the ST attribute (Damage) on melee combat weapons?

ronnke
May 21st, 2019, 07:15
I did this, but I still have a question.
Can I make a relationship between the item and the combat tracker?
For in the defense items I put the life points that can be used for defense, such as shields and cloaks.
Another question is do you get any results about putting 2 attack modes on the same item and attaching the ST attribute (Damage) on melee combat weapons?

Linking the items in the tracker is possible, but significantly more complicated.

Yes, multiple attacks modes is coming.