PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Flames..

Stadlerc
May 5th, 2019, 02:20
I plan on starting a campaign in the next several months and was wondering if Dawn of Flames was picked up for Starfinder?

jrock1
March 18th, 2020, 20:17
I see that DoF books 1 through 5 are available, when is the 6th going to be released for FG? Also, I was taking a look at book 1 of 6 and have a few questions:
1. I don't see the 1st encounter (Event 1: Leviathan Rising (CR 2) Augmented Fire Whale) fully setup with a Starfield map. Do I need to setup this encounter manually?
2. Where is the PCs' ship for Fire Whale combat?
3. If I need to setup the encounter manually, how do I go about doing so?

Trenloe
March 18th, 2020, 20:20
I see that DoF books 1 through 5 are available, when is the 6th going to be released for FG? Also, I was taking a look at book 1 of 6 and have a few questions:
1. I don't see the 1st encounter (Event 1: Leviathan Rising (CR 2) Augmented Fire Whale) fully setup with a Starfield map. Do I need to setup this encounter manually?
2. Where is the PCs' ship for Fire Whale combat?
3. If I need to setup the encounter manually, how do I go about doing so?
If you have any issues with an official Starfinder product please report these in the "Starfinder Ruleset Official Products bug Reports" sticky thread in the top of the Starfinder forum. Thanks.

jrock1
March 18th, 2020, 20:48
Thank you. I added my query here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42165-Starfinder-Ruleset-Official-Products-bug-Reports/page91