PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make this effect work

May 4th, 2019, 21:12
Hello been trying to get this effect to work for my character for this item but i cant seem to get teh skill rolls to work across the board for this

Mask of the Nightbringer
If anyone puts on the mask, they will receive the same benefits as if they had just completed a short rest. They will also receive +1 to all rolls for an hour (so long as they wear the mask). These benefits may only be used once per day.
Each time they wear the mask, the effect lasts for one minute less. By the time they wear the mask for the 60 th time, they will receive no benefit whatsoever. However, by this stage they will be addicted to the mask and will need to wear it at least once a day.
In addition, their alignment will have slowly changed to Neutral Evil, and they will grow increasingly obsessed with Shar, until they are a fully converted worshipper.

so far i have gotten everything but the Skill check rolls to work here is the coding i am using

ATK: +1; DMG: +1; SAVE: +1; SKILL: +1

Zacchaeus
May 4th, 2019, 21:30
I just tested it and your effect as shown above works for me. (you can leave out the '+'s BTW)