PDA

View Full Version : Free game 5e player LFG..hoping to play a one shot before buying the license.

HarmanBud
May 4th, 2019, 08:12
FG License: Free game.
Time Zone: -5gmt
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday evening and Saturdays weekly.
Term: Looking to play at least a one shot before I buy a license, but I intend to play long term. I've joined Fantasy Grounds College to get some tutorials and have a AL character ready to go!
Voice: I can get whatever's required.

System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: 3 years playing 5E and 1 year as a GM
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can create a character, have one ready, and have been familiarized with the combat mechanics.
Character Type Preferred: Bard, but I'd rather have a well balanced group.
About me: I want to play. Simple as that. I can roll with heavy combat, play my role in social situations and character, and am here to have fun.

;]

HarmanBud
May 4th, 2019, 08:18
FG License: Free game.
Time Zone: -5gmt
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday evening and Saturdays weekly.
Term: Looking to play at least a one shot before I buy a license, but I intend to play long term. I've joined Fantasy Grounds College to get some tutorials and have a AL character ready to go!
Voice: I can get whatever's required.

System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: 3 years playing 5E and 1 year as a GM
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can create a character, have one ready, and have been familiarized with the combat mechanics.
Character Type Preferred: Bard, but I'd rather have a well balanced group.
About me: I want to play. Simple as that. I can roll with heavy combat, play my role in social situations and character, and am here to have fun.