PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Interested in D&D 3.5/4/5 or Pathfinder 2x a week.

shawnp0001
May 3rd, 2019, 03:28
I have not played in a long time, and have never tried online, but I would like to find a game that place once or twice a week from 7pm-11pm/12 Eastern Standard. Because of child commitments, I could not commit to Friday or Saturday nights, but I could commit from two nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. I don't have a license yet, but I would be willing to get what license and supporting books are needed. Would prefer to start at a low level with opportunities to grow, but nothing is etched in stone. Look forward to heating from yo.

DerekMS
May 3rd, 2019, 06:19
I'll gladly join you if you're looking for players. I can't DM since I'm already DMing for a group that I'm with, but can start at low level with no problems.

LordBalkoth
May 5th, 2019, 17:38
I can take another person or two in my Pathfinder Wednesday night campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40373-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)) (8 EST to 12 EST). The catch is the party is level 9, and I know you said you'd prefer to start at low level.

Still, give me a shout if you're potentially interested and we can talk.

Kanuk
May 6th, 2019, 01:01
I could DM fifth edition.