PDA

View Full Version : Newbie LFG to teach me D&D5E

Nightangel
May 2nd, 2019, 08:25
Ok, now onto the post.

FG License: Free
Time Zone: Mountain(UTC-7)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday and Friday after 3pm
Term: Long term, possibly more than one adventure.
Voice: I can use both team speak and Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D5E to learn tabletop
Game System Experience: Next to 0 I have been part of two groups that someone bailed on
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None

Character Type Preferred: I would prefer a thief or ranger type of class, though I'd use them less for attacks and more for information gathering, things those types of classes are best suited for.
About me: I'm very new to tabletop and I would love to be taught. I catch on to things very quickly and have a bit of a sarcastic personality. I've wanted to start tabletop for years but I didn't know there was a way to do it online until recently. not much else to say. Oh and I'd like to learn with a heavy role playing style.

Achernar22
May 7th, 2019, 23:25
I am planning to start a friday night 5e campaign 8 pm est if you are interested (send a PM)? I wish to DM first but would like to recruit players to DM as well and sort of rotate through different modules in a long term campaign.

GunbunnyFuFu
May 8th, 2019, 00:06
Nightangel,

Welcome to the forums! One of the resources I'd check out would be the Fantasy Grounds College....they can teach you how to use Fantasy Grounds, and get yoiu some experience playing 5e as well I'd wager!

GBFF