PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5E Friday Nights 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM, Dead in Thay

Griogre
April 30th, 2019, 03:54
FG License: Standard. Players will need standard or better license
Game System: mostly D&D 5E, occasionally something else.

Time Zone: Pacific North America
Day of week and time: Friday 7:30 PM to 12:30 AM Pacific
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week
Term: This is a long running campaign that has been running for years.

Text or Voice: Voice mostly, some text
Voice software used: TeamSpeak, Discord as a backup
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: This is Friday night blow off some steam game, 35 RP / 65 kick down the door and beat up monsters
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 looking for 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: Current group is 10th, this is last adventure before starting a new champaign at 1st.
Character restrictions: Currently replacing a cleric PC. Would like you to create a cleric replacement or you could just run the cleric for the rest of the adventure for the next couple of levels. You should be familiar enough with the 5E rules that running a 10, 11, 12th level spell caster is not a problem.

Details of your scenario: Running the Dead in Thay Adventure from Yawning Portal. If you have already read or played in this adventure, then this would not be a good game for you. I'm planning on running a home brew dungeon crawl next where we'll create new characters at 1st.

PM me or rely here if interested.

JewBot9000
April 30th, 2019, 06:12
I'll join. I like clerics and have played 5e for years. My last 2 campaigns I have been in have collapsed do to players leaving and I am looking for a new game to join.

Leftropolis
April 30th, 2019, 06:42
I'd be willing to play if there is a spot still open. I could play any healing class.

Griogre
May 1st, 2019, 05:12
I PMed you guys. It looks like the spot is filled.