PDA

View Full Version : A great game

trheel
September 10th, 2006, 23:21
I'm talking dragons,aliens,spies, I want to start a modern game using the marvel superheros rules. you can be one of the great heros that make up the team of the avengers ironman,capt.america,thor,the scarlet witch,hawkeye,or any or the other heros that have been avengers.The world is in need of a hero team so the avengers are formed. I can play most any night around 7 pm est except hursdays and fridays.Let me know if this sounds intresting to ya

Snikle
September 11th, 2006, 02:15
You talking the 'Classic' Marvel Superheroes game?

trheel
September 14th, 2006, 23:08
Hey I see that people have looked but are there no players? The game is an expert Marvel superhero game . The game should be fun if you are into marvel charecters.I mean who doesn't want to be captian america? or thor?There has to be some comic fans here! if you have never played the game let me know i can tell you where to get pdf's of the rules.

monkeyjoe
September 15th, 2006, 00:31
I would definitely be up for it. I always liked the Vision and Captain Marvel. I don't remeber if Marvell ever joined the Avengers but he was involved in many a crossover with them back in the day.

trheel
October 2nd, 2006, 21:49
:confused: still looking for anybody who would like to play a marvel superhero expert game.