PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Night Games MST Time Zone prefer Rogue Trader

Vale312
April 25th, 2019, 16:48
FG License: Paid
Time Zone: MST Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. During the days only on Thursday, Day or Night on Fridays and Saturdays. Hoping for a weekly or bi-weekly game.
Term: Long term
Voice: Can do voice easily enough.

Game System Preferred: Rogue Trader, or any of the other 40K games.
Game System Experience: Been playing a long term game of Black Crusade, so I'm more or less familiar with the 40K system.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used Fantasy Grounds before, just picked it up today as of posting this.

Character Type Preferred: Thechy Mechanic Support type. Think Tech Priest more or less. But I'm happy to play in any kind of role.
About me: Hey hey, anyone who read this far. Name's Vale, and as written above, I'm looking to try and join one of the various Warhammer 40K games. Specifically Rogue Trader, but I'd be happy to play in any besides Black Crusade. I'm already in a game for Black Crusade, so I would prefer to try something new. Anyways, I'm a pretty easy going guy, and while I'm a relatively new player to the system, and completely new to Fantasy Grounds, I'm a quick learner when it comes to stuff like this. Shouldn't be all too hard for me to pick up how to play should I be able to join a game. I'm hoping to find a game with a good mix of RP and Combat, leaning more towards RP more often than not, with a good group of other players to become friends with over time. But yeah, that's it for me. Looking forward to joining in on something here.