PDA

View Full Version : 0-Level Spells

swbuza
April 22nd, 2019, 02:09
How to setup 0-level spells with no daily limit?

madman
April 22nd, 2019, 06:35
I do not think there is a way to do it. It will hopefully get fixed.

Madman..

rhammer2
April 30th, 2019, 03:30
For now, set caster type to sorcerer and the number of zero level spells to 1. Just don't click the single dot by any of the 0 level spells when you cast them.

- Robert

mystrzy
September 8th, 2019, 20:56
For now, set caster type to sorcerer and the number of zero level spells to 1. Just don't click the single dot by any of the 0 level spells when you cast them.

- Robert

It works.. I created my character, 4th level Oracle, in PCGen 6.08rc7 in Pathfinder mode. I exported into xml for Fantasy Grounds (built in).

Once in Fantasy Grounds, i noticed my 1st and 2nd level spells were there under the Oracle at the Actions tab, but no Zero level Orisons. There is a little loop or magnifying glass on the right hand side. Click it.
Notice there is a zero level box before the 1st and 2nd level boxes.. put a 99 in the zero box, voila! your zero level spells are now listed!

Yeah!

Samarex
September 10th, 2019, 23:52
It works.. I created my character, 4th level Oracle, in PCGen 6.08rc7 in Pathfinder mode. I exported into xml for Fantasy Grounds (built in).

Once in Fantasy Grounds, i noticed my 1st and 2nd level spells were there under the Oracle at the Actions tab, but no Zero level Orisons. There is a little loop or magnifying glass on the right hand side. Click it.
Notice there is a zero level box before the 1st and 2nd level boxes.. put a 99 in the zero box, voila! your zero level spells are now listed!

Yeah!

This was addressed in Rev 1.0.15 (see Attachment)
As you can see there is no longer a 0 Level Spells per day (this line controls the bubbles next to spells).

0-Level spells section is now automatic display and the bubbles will not show. (So can cast as many times as you like)
The Label was changed from Level 0 (x/x) to Level 0 At-Will

mystrzy
September 11th, 2019, 01:32
As you can see there is no longer a 0 Level Spells per day (this line controls the bubbles next to spells).

0-Level spells section is now automatic display and the bubbles will not show. (So can cast as many times as you like)

Sounds good! The graphic you attached looks different from what my spell list looks like. Color scheme.. but like you say, there is no #spells listed for the level zero spells in your graphic. I'm using a recent download of Fantasy Grounds (v3.3.8), and was just responding based on my direct experience. Is there something I should do differently?

mystrzy
September 11th, 2019, 01:41

Sorry, double posted and can't seem to get rid of this!

Samarex
September 11th, 2019, 02:45
Sounds good! The graphic you attached looks different from what my spell list looks like. Color scheme.. but like you say, there is no #spells listed for the level zero spells in your graphic. I'm using a recent download of Fantasy Grounds (v3.3.8), and was just responding based on my direct experience. Is there something I should do differently?

Ok that would be problem number one.
Looks like you are in PFRPG not SFRPG.

Did you report to the wrong section?

mystrzy
September 11th, 2019, 03:12
Aha! I'd done a search on the zero level thing and this is the thread that showed.. I thought Piazo and didn't further differentiate. My bad. I'll try and navigate over to the PFRPG threads. Thanks!