PDA

View Full Version : Warforged integrated protection

Grimmzen
April 20th, 2019, 09:39
Is there a way to turn these 3 choices into action menu commands?

Lypse
April 20th, 2019, 15:41
I created them as armors, works fine that way, just toggle what type you wear.

Grimmzen
April 20th, 2019, 20:30
I didn't think of that great idea thanks

Lypse
April 20th, 2019, 21:21
:)

Grimmzen
April 20th, 2019, 21:29
thanks im still learning how to customize this stuff. you are a gentleman and a scholar.

GlassGEO
April 8th, 2020, 02:45
I created them as armors, works fine that way, just toggle what type you wear.

Hi.

I also had the idea of making them armors, but how did you add the Proficiency bonus to the AC?

Zacchaeus
April 8th, 2020, 10:20
Hi.

I also had the idea of making them armors, but how did you add the Proficiency bonus to the AC?

Hi Glass welcome to FG.

When you equip an armour FG assumes that you are proficient with it. Proficiency isn't assigned to the armour but to the character. If you open the combat stats (little magnifying glass in the middle of the first tab on the character sheet) you'll see a proficiency star which is lit by default. You need to untick that if you aren't proficient with the armour you are wearing. But if you are proficient you don't need to do anything.

GlassGEO
April 8th, 2020, 17:13
Hi Glass welcome to FG.

When you equip an armour FG assumes that you are proficient with it. Proficiency isn't assigned to the armour but to the character. If you open the combat stats (little magnifying glass in the middle of the first tab on the character sheet) you'll see a proficiency star which is lit by default. You need to untick that if you aren't proficient with the armour you are wearing. But if you are proficient you don't need to do anything.

Hi! Thanks! I've been watching your videos, at least I think they are yours.

To be clear though, the integrated of the UA Warforged add their proficiency bonus to their Armor Class.

I was trying to figure out how they coded that. But it looks like they just added the 2 as a flat bonus, and I'd just have to manually change it when the character leveled up.