PDA

View Full Version : AD&D 2E Extensions and Modules

celestian
April 18th, 2019, 21:29
If you're looking for extensions or modules that work with the 2E ruleset they'll be listed here.

Official Extensions and Modules:
TBD

Unofficial Extensions and Modules:

AD&D 1E Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37986-AD-amp-D-Core-1e-Extention), Tweaks some behaviors (ability bonuses, initiative dice, attack matrix to hits) for AD&D 1E style.
Disable SingleWindow feature Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37777-Project-AD-amp-D-Core-Ruleset&p=432555&viewfull=1#post432555) (only used for Window7 and earlier systems with problems using navigation arrows in ref-manuals.).

Gozer the Gozerian
April 28th, 2019, 15:05
I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a but, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.

Beerbelly
April 28th, 2019, 15:53
I've noticed that when making an Assasin class, using Osric Classes II mod, when you make a level 1, all his thieving abilities are calculated, which is great. However, they are all put in the base score slot, and not in the race, armor, ability, base score slots. This makes it a little less ideal, in my opinion, for future calculations and to insure all the calculations are correct. Is it possible to get these put in the correct slots, or be like the thief in the PHB and just the base score added, then allow the player to put the actual adjustments in?

celestian
April 28th, 2019, 22:08
I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a but, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.

Those are community made modules. I suspect they are not current with the 2E ruleset. I also believe someone is updating them.