PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Age Stunts Sheets

Jason_Sunday
April 18th, 2019, 03:34
I want to store a copy of the Stunt Sheets in Fantasy Grounds either as pictures or recreate them myself. I think I prefer to recreate them if possible. What is the best way to go about this?

damned
April 18th, 2019, 05:47
I want to store a copy of the Stunt Sheets in Fantasy Grounds either as pictures or recreate them myself. I think I prefer to recreate them if possible. What is the best way to go about this?

Set it up in MoreCore

setup some Rolls with /stunt #
or even better /stunt (p1) or /stunt (a)

Jason_Sunday
April 18th, 2019, 14:24
Set it up in MoreCore

setup some Rolls with /stunt #
or even better /stunt (p1) or /stunt (a)

It's more of a reference sheet. You can have a look here.

https://freeronin.com/dragon_age_rpg/GRR6001e_FantasyAGECoreRulebook_StuntTables.pdf

There are some that could be set up in advance but I was planning to wing it for the most part. There are stunts for combat, magic, exploration, and social interactions.

damned
April 18th, 2019, 23:10
Hey. I would create them as Story entries using Table formatting. You could do them as Images.

Jason_Sunday
April 19th, 2019, 14:27
Would that allow me to share the Stunts with the players?

wndrngdru
April 19th, 2019, 17:43
Would that allow me to share the Stunts with the players?

Yes. You can share just about anything with the Players. Right-click and share for sharing with the whole party, or drag-and-drop what you want to share onto individual portraits for sharing with a subset of players.

LordEntrails
April 19th, 2019, 18:06
Note that sharing allows them to view something, not edit it. Only one person/client can own a database record, and therefore only one person can modify it. (Except in the case of a player owned object, then the GM can edit it as well).

Jason_Sunday
April 24th, 2019, 20:47
Hey. I would create them as Story entries using Table formatting. You could do them as Images.

This is the route I decided to take and works great! Thanks Damned!