PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1P Sat/Sun PST

Nephron
April 16th, 2019, 10:00
FG License: Currently Demo, but I can upgrade to Standard if something sounds promising.
Time Zone: Pacific (GMT - 8)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday or Sunday are best (I'm going back to school for nursing, so some weekdays do work for me, but the days will change every few months), every other week is preferable but weekly isn't off the table.
Term: I'm not especially picky.
Voice: I have a mic, and can download whatever voice program is being used.

Game System Preferred: Some variant of D&D is easiest, but will try anything if the PDFs are cheap
Game System Experience: Shadowrun, d&d of any edition, 13th age, pathfinder, starfinder.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. This is me trying out playing an RPG over the internet for the first time.

Character Type Preferred: I'm not very picky about what race, class, or character concept I play. I prefer to play something that fits the context of the party and setting, and I usually like to springboard off a piece of setting background or off another character's background. Anything from dirty low fantasy to an off the wall planescape character is equally interesting. Character death isn't a big deal if it makes sense and wasn't a scene out of Final Destination or a "haha, you didn't say you checked THAT square with a 10 foot pole" situation.