PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player noon friday, saturday, or sunday UTC-7 US time zone prefer 5E

slywhitefox111
April 13th, 2019, 23:05
I have the standard license, my time zone is pacific daylight time USA, can play from 12:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Friday through Sunday, hoping for bi-weekly but will gladly accept weekly or monthly, long term sounds fun but again will gladly accept one shots and modules, sadly only have discord for voice communications, I am looking to play 5E and I have played a little 5E, I installed fantasy grounds yesterday so have not had much experience with its systems, I haven't played a lot to know which class or race I would prefer so anything will be satisfactory, I like heavy rp aspects to the game but don't feel to strongly either way with a more action based out of game style, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I can find a group soon.

SPQR
April 25th, 2019, 20:09
Hi Slywhitefox,

If you are still looking, I am forming a group to run 5E Basic rules dungeon crawls on Saturday. I would be new at DMing on FG so I am trying to keep it simple....create a character or pregen using simpler basic rules, jump in a dungeon, have fun, and learn the system together. If you are interested the link is:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48986-Dungeon-Crawls-BASIC-5E&p=434731&highlight=#post434731

Cheers.