PDA

View Full Version : Space Battle needs a 60 and a 120 arc!!!

brunocalado
April 11th, 2019, 23:19
Starfinder uses 60 and 120 arcs for space combat.

So little was done by this aspect of the module I think they could at least put the arcs with proper angles.

Please take a look at this.

The blue lines are how Starfinder space battle arc should be.

This is from the rule book.

Octavious
April 15th, 2019, 08:07
HI ,
when I was playing SF I made a png file of the arc .. I just placed it over the ship Icon and set it in same direction as ship to figure out the weapon arcs.. here is an example it has a black background for clarity seemed to work good

dulux-oz
April 15th, 2019, 08:34
HI ,
when I was playing SF I made a png file of the arc .. I just placed it over the ship Icon and set it in same direction as ship to figure out the weapon arcs.. here is an example it has a black background for clarity seemed to work good

For those with a little bit of code-monkey in them - you could always use the Custom Pointers Toolkit (here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Pointers_Coding_Toolkit)) to make some up. :)

brunocalado
April 15th, 2019, 14:50
HI ,

I tried, but is not a good way.

brunocalado
April 15th, 2019, 14:51
For those with a little bit of code-monkey in them - you could always use the Custom Pointers Toolkit (here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Custom_Pointers_Coding_Toolkit)) to make some up. :)

This is outdated. First thing I tried.

dulux-oz
April 16th, 2019, 06:00
This is outdated. First thing I tried.

Shouldn't be - I used it only a couple of weeks ago

brunocalado
April 16th, 2019, 13:55
Shouldn't be - I used it only a couple of weeks ago

File locations did not match.

But, if you succeeded could you split your code with me?

Thank you.

stephan_
April 27th, 2019, 11:42
Thanks for the suggestions.

Attached a png if anyone else needs it (black in order to make it as unobtrusive as possible).

I actually combined it with the starship token itself (but can't share these images due to copyright reasons).