PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend (CST Prefered) Game, prefer Starfinder AP

Bluedragon1203
April 11th, 2019, 15:18
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am fairly open here, but would like one day a week or at least once every other week. I am open to weeknight as well as weekend games, depending on time.
Term: i.e. Long term/adventure path/campaign
Voice: Prefer Discord but am open to other options, definitely prefer use of voice during sessions

Game System Preferred: Starfinder but am open to 5e for some campaigns
Game System Experience: I have played 3e and 5e D&D before but want to take the plunge into Starfinder's setting and game mechanics
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New/basic but have enough understanding to play the game with no, or minimal, operating questions

Character Type Preferred: While I prefer to play a melee, tank, or warrior/barbarian type role, I am more than happy to fill any gap there is in the party
About me: I prefer games with a good mix of RP and combat, something around 50-50 or 60-40 (or 40-60). I do enjoy out of character jokes and talking out of character sometimes (though this can be done via chat rather than voice). I often take a light hearted approach and like to make jokes and laugh while we game. I do prefer my games more "PG13" or with some adult and mature content rather than "G" or "PG". I wouldn't say I'm a rule lawyer per se, but I do appreciate understanding the rules and following the agreed upon ones (as house rules can be fun or even required). This comes from my more tactical nature to combat and having a understanding of the game mechanics and the "realities" of the universe help in making tactical decisions.

Bluedragon1203
April 15th, 2019, 18:25
Bump: Still searching for the elusive Starfinder group

Bluedragon1203
April 17th, 2019, 16:41
If it helps, I have another player that I know is interested in joining!

docwat232
April 17th, 2019, 17:03
I am also interested in a Starfinder game (though evenings EST)...

I would like to be a player for a change. I have GM'd Pathfinder games for about 6 years...

But it doesn't seem like there are many games out there...

Bluedragon1203
April 17th, 2019, 17:07
Docwat232: I agree, there doesn't seem to be too many games out there for Starfinder. Which seems odd to me... If we can find one more player and a DM, I think we could get a game started! So I'll keep you posted if I find more.

Btw, I totally understand wanting to play for a change, I think we all feel that when we DM/GM for a prolonged time.

FuzzyBunny
April 18th, 2019, 01:29
I am also interested, my main problem is finding one that my schedule allows. any weekday afternoon as long as the game ends before 10pm as i work graveyards. and Saturdays after 8pm as my P&P game group plays 2-7pm
I made an avatar with he help of one of the FG gm lvl3 bounty hunter,technomancer,yousk but am open to any avatar the the group would need.

Bluedragon1203
April 18th, 2019, 01:29
Hey, I might have a game every other weekend from 2-6 central, if you're interested.

Bluedragon1203
April 18th, 2019, 01:31
FuzzyBunny: The one I'm trying to get going doesn't look like it'd fit your schedule, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop looking. I'd like to find a group that plays on the weeknights as well. I'll keep you posted!

FuzzyBunny
April 18th, 2019, 01:41
thanks

Hopefully my schedule will clear up soon, I am working double shifts until they get more people trained.
also.

Discord: LeJohn#1574

docwat232
April 18th, 2019, 11:54
Hmm.... I'm tempted to just run a game. I have all the stuff for it. It would be a learning game as I have not played Starfinder yet.
I am open between 5 and 10 EST Mon to Thur. I can go later on Friday. Sat is unavailable. Sunday I could do 3 to 10. (I have a 5 am start to my day.)

It would most likely be the Dead Suns AP.

Bluedragon1203
April 18th, 2019, 12:40
Docwat232 - I'd definitely be interested in joining that, if you decide to run it. As I haven't played Starfinder either, it being a learning game doesn't bother me at all. I could do 6-9 central/7-10 eastern any weekday except Wednesday. And I think Fuzzy could join that too.

Let me know if you want to run one and I'll be happy to join!

Bluedragon1203
April 18th, 2019, 14:02
Docwat232 I think that's perfectly fine. As I haven't played Starfinder before either, a learning one is good. And I'd love to play the Dead Suns path! I'd be able to play weeknights from 6-11 central, so 7-12 eastern. Given your availability I'd say 7-10 eastern (6-9 central) any night except Wednesday.

If you're interested, hit me up on discord: Bluedragon1203#6734

MirkwoodElf
April 25th, 2019, 16:15
docwat232, I've not player Starfinder yet so a learning game will be fantastic! I'm propose a Tuesday evening game from 4 - 7 PM Pacific time. Let me know!

docwat232
April 26th, 2019, 12:11
Sorry, but the game is full. Thanks for the interest. I hope you get into a game!