PDA

View Full Version : (LFG)(2 players)(CST late night)(5e)

Sulantha
April 11th, 2019, 00:14
Hello everyone!!

My name is Jeremiah, and my best friend (Zach) and I are looking for a group to join for 5e. We have always wanted to play together as PC'S and decided that we would try to find a group to take us instead of on of us DMing.

We are both pretty well versed on 5e DnD and new to FG, but quick to learn. The reason I ask for an experienced DM is this. We would like to play a pair of halfling brothers. I would play the oldest, a Lightfoot halfling bard named Clint Boone, and he would be a Lightfoot halfling rogue named Flint Boone. We (as players) both have southern roots and our character concept was in part inspired by the protagonist duo from El Dorado the animated film. So essentially those guys except with a southern spin.

We are creative players that are looking for lots of chances to roleplay, run cons, and generally solve problems in a non violent way. This means that more railroady campaigns or very combat heavy campaigns like wars or dungeon crawls aren't a great fit for us. It's important that we find a group and DM that are in this for the long haul because we are very interested in and excited about the chance to play these characters.

We also asked to be in a more experienced group that also enjoys roleplay that can hold their own, that way it doesn't become a "Boone brothers and company" type scenario, unless of course players enjoy that sort of thing. I'm not announcing that we plan to steal the spotlight, merely wanting to acknowledge that these characters will be flamboyant and will by their nature participate in many social interactions.

We would love to find a campaign that starts at lvl 2-3 since we have done the lvl 1 thing many times now, though for the right fit it is by no means a deal breaker.

We are looking for sessions that meet on a weekly basis, preferably late at night. CST

We are respectful and non-discriminatory, we enjoy mature groups thematically but not necessarily content such as sexually explicit material

If you have questions regarding schedule, character backrounds/ideas, or something else please pm me on discord @ Sulantha#7312

Hopefully, we can meet our new friends soon so we can start this adventure!