PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 player, weeknight game.

MeKonopa
April 10th, 2019, 05:29
FG License: ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday through Friday evenings are possible, Friday would be best. Weekly preferred.
Term: Long term preferred, but any will do.
Voice: Voice. I've got Skype and Discord, but I'm will to get other programs.

Game System Preferred: ...any, really. I'd love to play a BESM, Palladium RIFTS or Phase World, or 3.5e or 5e gestalt game, though. Also, lately I've really wanted to try the Bleach d20 game.
Game System Experience: D&D 5e, 3.5e, Palladium RIFTS, BESM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: ...Maybe an hour's worth. The one game I've been able to set up ended because the GM had sudden computer problems and never restarted.

Character Type Preferred: I'll fit any role, though I'd love to play one of my ultimate concepts for the systems mentioned.
About me: 'Lo all. I'm just looking for a nice game that's a mix of 50/50 action/RP. I like building the character with a good, solid backstory and motivations, and working through some issues for him in between some good old fashioned battles. As a person I'm pretty laid back and easy going, so I won't be clashing overmuch with the other players.

Hope to hear from ya!

MeKonopa
April 17th, 2019, 01:20
Bump, I guess.

MeKonopa
April 20th, 2019, 18:08
...bump. Don't suppose anyone would be willing to join me in a D&D 5e gestalt game with rotating DMs?