PDA

View Full Version : DM for Hire! AL or Homebrew.

YuricTheBold
April 10th, 2019, 02:58
**EDIT** Thx Trenloe

Hey community!
I have the FG Ultimate License and I am currently looking for interest in players who will pay a modest fee per session for a DM currently off work due to illness (I need to supplement my income somehow).

Open to running Adventurer's League content as well as homebrew. Looking for 5 to 7 players for a regular game once or twice a month. My price for a 4 hour session (standard AL module time) will be $40CDN; whereas non conformed formats (ie: homebrew will be at a rate of $10CDN per hour). This cost can be divided by the players equally and will be facilitated through PayPal.
Also hoping to establish maybe more than one group.

I also have my own Ventrilo server for uninterrupted communication during our sessions.

I am based on the East Coast of Canada so the Atlantic Time Zone (GMT+4?) but since I am currently off work I can work with different time zones if it is scheduled and respected.
If anyone is interested please send me a message and we can go from there.

YuricTheBold

Trenloe
April 10th, 2019, 21:17
Welcome to the FG forums.

Please make sure you read and adhere to the guidelines for advertising paid FG gaming on these forums. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40385-Rules-for-Paid-Games-and-hiring-a-Games-Master