PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 or 2 players

Baron28
April 9th, 2019, 02:23
Hello!

I have a Thursday night game (7:30 PM CDT - 10:30 PM CDT) that could use 1 or 2 more players. I have an ultimate license so you don't need to purchase a license to join the game.

The group is going through Keep on the Borderlands and they are 5th level. Below is the current party make up:

1. Human Fighter
2. Half-Elf Warlock
3. Human Monk
4. Half-Elf Bard

Currently, there is a Human Cleric NPC who has joined the party to help them fulfill their mission.

The new player would teleport in at 5th level.
Class and Race are limited to those in the 5e PHB.
Stats are either standard (15,14,13,12,10,8) or point buy system.
Standard Equipment to start and no magic items.
No evil alignment characters.

The ideal player is someone who has used FG and Discord, has played 5E or some other DnD ruleset, has a headset and mic, would like to meet some new people and have fun.

Please send me a message if interested.

Dmbmedic
April 9th, 2019, 17:22
I'm looking for a game. %e experience as player and DM. New to FG. Have played online with maptools.

Zsorn
April 10th, 2019, 01:19
I would be intrested in checking out your group. Seeing if we are a good fit. This would be my first FG game but I am a rather experience D&D player.

kajip
April 11th, 2019, 15:15
I’m interested. That time should be about perfect for me and I’m looking to get into a game as a player. Feel free to dm me with any questions you might have.

FuzzyBunny
April 18th, 2019, 02:03
I am also interested. Thursday, is the one weekday I do not work a graveyard. New to FG but also an exp P&P gamer. I have a D&D avatar (revised ranger beastmaster) hafling/halfelf with a flying monkey beast, her name is Inconka.

Discord LeJohn#1574

Dustin1Mcc
April 19th, 2019, 16:29
Hey, I've played 5e before but new to everything online. I do have a licensed version of FG, just signed up for Discord, and should have a headset coming in via Amazon this week. What if I were to take over playing your cleric for you?

Dustin1Mcc
April 19th, 2019, 16:30
Oh, I am Dustin1Mcc#0983 on Discord