PDA

View Full Version : Lfg d&d 5e pst

uzzelien
April 8th, 2019, 08:18
I'm looking for a Friday night game around 7pm PST start time. I'm hoping for tyranny of dragons but willing to play any of them. I'm an experienced player in Adventure League but not so in a Fantasy Grounds game. I'm hoping to make it through an entire book. Please message me if this sounds like I would fit in with your group.

snowsiff22
April 8th, 2019, 20:25
To perhaps incentivize any potential DMs, My wife and I would love to play in a 5e game on Friday at the same time. Sorry Uzzelien to hop on your forum post, just don't see too many PST timezone people. :)

uzzelien
April 8th, 2019, 22:07
All good. The more people the better

JaymzLuke
April 16th, 2019, 21:14
Hey there everyone! I don't know if you have all found a Friday Night Campaign yet but I just finished one I was DM'ing. I would love to start another one. I'm in central time zone and could easily do 7pm PST. If you all are still interested reply to this I will check it over the next couple of days. I have one guy who will be wanting to play so should have room for the people in this thread no problems. I was actually wanting to do a campaign that would go through Hoard of the Dragon and Tyranny of Dragons. You can also reach me on discord. JaymzLuke#8287

uzzelien
April 16th, 2019, 21:25
I haven't and when I get home tonight I'll make sure to send you a message.

JaymzLuke
April 16th, 2019, 21:37
Sounds good!

snowsiff22
April 16th, 2019, 22:02
Hey there everyone! I don't know if you have all found a Friday Night Campaign yet but I just finished one I was DM'ing. I would love to start another one. I'm in central time zone and could easily do 7pm PST. If you all are still interested reply to this I will check it over the next couple of days. I have one guy who will be wanting to play so should have room for the people in this thread no problems. I was actually wanting to do a campaign that would go through Hoard of the Dragon and Tyranny of Dragons. You can also reach me on discord. JaymzLuke#8287

My wife and I would still be interested. let me know :) my discord is snowsiff#9663

yogru
April 17th, 2019, 00:50
Hello all, I'm unsure how "newbie" friendly you all are, but I'd certainly be interested in playing at this time slot if there is room.
I haven't played any 5E though and it's been many long years since I played the game. Just thought I'd throw my name in the hat if you still want an additional player.
Thanks!

Luke7S
April 17th, 2019, 01:51
any room left? ive been wanting to play for quite some time and could make the time you suggested

uzzelien
April 17th, 2019, 02:19
I sent you a friends request. Discord is uzzelien#7542

Luke7S
April 17th, 2019, 02:56
sent you a request on disc

JaymzLuke
April 18th, 2019, 01:09
Awesome! Everyone who asked to join before this post can join. Add me on discord JaymzLuke#8287. If you all want we can have a session zero this friday and we go over campaign expectations and character creation. 7PM PST is when we will start. Thats 9PM for me so maybe we could back it up for an hour but if not I should be okay. I am off on Saturdays.

FuzzyBunny
April 18th, 2019, 01:36
I would be interested in a 5E D&D on Fridays depending on the time and when it ends. Am on mountain time and work grave yards Fri 10p-7am so that might be and issue. Also I have just bought FG and have never used it. I have played P&P games since the 70s from D&D to shadow run and everything in between.

I have discord. LeJohn#1574

MysticArthas
April 19th, 2019, 06:29
So, looks like you have a full party but if there's still room I've been looking to join a regular game and get more familiar with FG. Also expand my experience playing with different people. I picked up FG back in October and have been tinkering with it to fit my playing style off and on.

JaymzLuke
April 19th, 2019, 07:07
Yeah you are more than welcome to join. We are doing a session zero on 4/19/19 at 7PM PST. Feel free to join the discord server https://discord.gg/pnKSPwj It looks like we have three people so far. I have reached out to a couple of more but no responses.