PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 players to join Homebrew Episodic Adventure

Ducktales
April 5th, 2019, 01:48
Most of it is in the title and I will get straight to the point.

1st session: April 7th (yes this sunday) at Noon CDT to either 3 or 4 depending on party vote.

Level: You will start at level 10.

Books allowed: Player's handbook 5e, Volo's, mordekaiser tome, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and elemental evil. Sorry no UA.

I do enforce both CLASS and RACE diversity. Unless of course you want to be related in some way with another party member Otherwise first come first serve.

The system is Fantasy Grounds. I have the standard license ($40) meaning you will need your own license. I unfortunately do not have time to teach the platform. Please know how to use it before asking to be added.

Last by not least, what is "Episodic?" Well long story short it is a series of mini-campaigns that will save your lore and character. Think of it as a compilation of 1 shots. You have an episode, anywhere between 3-5 sessions followed by a 2 to 3 week break (or less if I can do so) and then the next episode comes out.

Why am I doing this? I am a married man who is planning to have a child and go to school. I don't want to make a promise to players I cannot keep. This format allows me to make quality content without sacrifice.

If you haven't passed out yet from all the reading and are interested please message me via reddit or simply reply. I will check as much as possible. Thank you

Numbers of Players Needed: 2

CURRENT CLASS/RACE TAKEN: Dwarf Cleric ; Kenku Sorcerer , Human Warlock

FASTEST RESPONSE IS GIVEN IF YOU HIT UP THE REDDIT POST. I SELDOM CHECK HERE COMPARED TO REDDIT https://old.reddit.com/r/lfg/comments/b96z8k/online5efantasy_groundscst_looking_for_players_to/. Thank you

TVexille
April 5th, 2019, 03:40
Well if you do check here, I could play a Dragonborn (if allowed / makes sense) or a Half-Orc Fighter to balance the party (don't worry, I can make the most of it and go beyond HUR-DUR in my RP).

Question: will be text or voice?

Ducktales
April 5th, 2019, 04:23
guess i should have added that. Voice discord and yes any of those races/classes are available. Please pm me to go over a couple of things. Sooner the better =)