PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Unity Question Here for Fantasy Grounds Fridays 04-05-19

FG_Dave
April 4th, 2019, 06:59
Hello everyone, Dave here.

A lot of folks are asking if they can post questions for this weeks FG Friday show at noon EST. If you cannot make the weekly live stream please post all of your Fantasy Grounds Unity questions here and we will do our best to answer as many as we can on our Friday show on 04-05-19.

www.twitch.tv/fantasygrounds

See everyone there!

David

(11) Will licenses transfer? Will I have to pay again? Will the upgrade prices be on the Kickstarter? How much will this cost me?

(4) What is the release target date?

(7) Will all of my Fantasy Grounds II content work with the new Unity version? Or am I going to have to re-buy everything? Are any current commercially available rulesets going to be deprecated in FGU (or stated another way - are any going to remain only as FGC products and not make the jump to FGU)?

(1) When will the spec requirements be released?

(1) How do I become a BETA tester?

(2) Can we have vote-able threads so we can up-vote features we want?

(1) Will the Smiteworks team be streaming the new software showing off its new features.

(3) Will it ever be available on phones or tablets?

(2) Will the UI get a re skin or new look?

(3) Will we still need to Port Forward with the new Unity Program? Custom Alias's?

(1) Will FGU be an online app now? And is this going to be 64 bit?

(3) Will be possible in Lobby make chat with players before starting game?

(1) What support will there be for other than Windows, Mac, and/or Linux?

(1) Will FGU be known as anything other than FGU? Fantasy Grounds 4.0?

(4) Will there still be the ability for free (Demo) users to connect to Ultimate users games using the new Unity version?

(4) What level of dice customization will there be? Are there any new 3D dice skinning options? (number fonts/colours/textures)

(3) Can we get an animated Doug token of him dancing in his Shenanigans shirt.

(1) Will there be a token maker tool implemented where we can make round, square, or other shaped tokens?

(1) Will there be isometric maps/tokens or a choice between top-down and isometric?

(1) New size on maps for the 64 bit Unity version?

(1) Will FGU be getting an in client mapper with a library feature in which we can store tiles and tokens and textures and drag from the library to "paint" with like other VTT's have had for years? This is a huge point of interest for the future of my ability to keep using FG or not.

(7) Modding is impossible in FG currently unless you are a codemonkey, but for those who don't have that skill set, or the time to invest in learning it then modding is just put simply not an option for folks like this. Is there any thought to making a user friendly FG mod UI that would allow us to customize windows and input templates for new character sheets for home brew stuff us gamers like to fiddle with for our games? Are you planning any wizard functionality to help the creation of new rulesets and/ or new extensions? This would be a real game changer on the market, enabling people to import/ create /add new systems and materials into FG.

(1) Will it be available in the Russian language? Also Arabic (I suppose we should answer generally about languages other than English)

(6) How will the new dynamic lighting, line of sight, and map making with weather effects work? Can each token have individual darkvision? If players are controlling multiple characters will each sight work independently still? Will be possible to set timers and limit them for light resources? Examples: torches, camp fire, etc... Movable doors for Line of sight?

(1) Will there be multi-monitor support? Popping out windows?

(6) What's all this "CLOUD" business?

(1) How long will Fantasy Grounds Classic be supported?

(5) Will developers have to learn new languages or use something other than parse for making titles, or will it all work the same as always? And will there have new API dev tools? will us developer get access to some of the Unity engines API's or functionality, to improve on and implement any such extra features that might offer, through extensions or plugins?

(3) We've heard about DLC being reverse compatible, does that include DMs Guild titles?

(3) How will EXTENSIONS be affected?

(7) Will there be improved text editing/formatting features? Will you be able to copy and paste formatted text within FG? Will FGU use actual controls with "standard" expected results for interface parts like listboxes, radiobuttons, comboboxes, cascading menus, miller type columns, tabs, forms,etc?

(1) Are there vector based drawing tools?

(1) Are there polygonal reveal/hide tools for masking?

(4) Will there be built in support for audio like syrinscape or other services? Will DoE sound extension still work? Will there be blood splatter sounds.

(1) Is token height built into the system like the combat enhancement mod?

(2) What about 3d maps like it was intended in Tabletop Connect ?

(2) Do you plan on building in an in program means of creating Reference Manuals?

(1) Can we now rearrange NPC abilities and spell order with click and drag? (adjusting position rather than having to rebuild the whole npc to do so)

(1) Any chance of a 5e character sheet exporting tool?

(4) Will there be a set way to organize all content areas with folders so we can categorize them so they are not just in 1 massive list?

(3) Is there going to be a way to lock character sheets and languages?

(1) Will we be able to export all text (Notes, Story, Quests, Custom Items/Spells/NPC/Monster etc...) of our own created module to use for back up, printing or transfer to a different module? If so, will it be done in an organized fashion and not just all the text splooged into document with a +5 to hot mess?

(2) Can we have a built in theme customization tool to change buttons, colors, decal images, etc?

(1) What feature are you most excited about?

(1) What was the biggest hurdle you had to overcome when it came to Fantasy Grounds Unity (aside from learning Unity)

UncannyAxeman
April 4th, 2019, 07:06
Two questions

What level of dice customization will there be?
Will there be isometric maps/tokens or a choice between top-down and isometric?

Thanks

DM|Mag
April 4th, 2019, 07:55
#1: Is this going to be a straight buy FGU to get the ability to convert to Unity with upgraded memory and no new features to start thing? IE "Buy in for the future, enjoy the new memory and fact we worked hard to preserve everything we as a community have produced so far and save your campaigns, but that took up all of our resources to get this far currently. Be on the look out for further progress after this stage" is this where you are at?
#2: In relation to #1 will future features being added like a mapper and a library and vision blocking for maps, other new features, etc be added in the future?
#3: In relation to the first two: Will those be pay in options along the way, or a part of the "You bought Ultimate and these features are a part of Ultimate, so you get what comes down the road gratis unless it's map packs, source books, tokens type content that is available for purchase in the store"?
#4: Will FGU be getting an in client mapper with a library feature in which we can store tiles and tokens and textures and drag from the library to "paint" with like other VTT's have had for years? This is a huge point of interest for the future of my ability to keep using FG or not.
#5: Modding toolset an option here? Modding is possible in FG currently if you have a degree as a codemonkey but for those who don't have that skill set, or the time to invest in learning it then modding is just put simply not an option for folks like this. Is there any thought to making a user friendly FG mod UI that would allow us to customize windows and input templates for new character sheets for home brew stuff us gamers like to fiddle with for our games?

Thanks!

rob2e
April 4th, 2019, 07:59
Some from social media...

* Will it be available in the Russian language? Also Arabic (I suppose we should answer generally about languages other than English)
* Will licenses transfer? Will I have to pay again?
* Will FGU have other functionality it doesn't have now BESIDES dynamic lighting and map making with weather effects?
* What's all this "CLOUD" business?
* How long will Fantasy Grounds Classic be supported?
* Will developers have to learn new languages or use something other than parse for making titles, or will it all work the same as always?
* What is the release target date?
* Will it ever be available on phones or tablets?
* What support will there be for other than Windows, Mac, and/or Linux?
* We've heard about DLC being reverse compatible, does that include DMs Guild titles?
* Will FGU be known as anything other than FGU? Fantasy Grounds 4.0?
* How will EXTENSIONS be affected?
* Is it May 1st yet?

Gozer the Gozerian
April 4th, 2019, 09:05
Will there still be the ability for free (Demo) users to connect to Ultimate users games?

Full Bleed
April 4th, 2019, 09:25
RE: Multi-Monitor support:

This one Im pretty sure is not happening. The libraries for Unity multi monitor support are not reliable enough across SWs targeted platforms.
Given earlier discussions, you're probably right... but that won't stop it from being one of the most desired features of a VTT.

Absent Multi-Monitor support, are there any plans/changes to the UI (like tabbed windows for maps and other resources) that will assist with single monitor campaign management?

damned
April 4th, 2019, 09:27
1. Why is a duck?
2. Will there be improved text editing/formatting features?
3. Will you be able to copy and paste formatted text within FG?

LightBringer
April 4th, 2019, 09:35
Are you planning any wizard functionality to help the creation of new rulesets and/ or new extensions? This would be a real game changer on the market, enabling people to import/ create /add new systems and materials into FG.

Thanks!

lostsanityreturned
April 4th, 2019, 09:48
Are there vector based drawing tools?
Do the drawing tools have colour and line weight options?
Are there polygonal reveal/hide tools for masking?
Are there layers for dynamic lighting? (to allow for movable door objects)
Can the dynamic lighting be set to handle vision types like Darkvision in 5e?
Is token height built into the system like the combat enhancement mod?
Are there any new 3D dice skinning options? (number fonts/colours/textures)
Do you plan on building in an in program means of creating Reference Manuals?
Can we now rearrange NPC abilities and spell order with click and drag? (adjusting position rather than having to rebuild the whole npc to do so)
Has there been any changes to how container objects are handled as items in 5e and Pathfinder specifically?
Any chance of a 5e character sheet exporting tool?

Looking forward to actually getting to play with it tbh. I hope it isn't too far out, drawing tools are something I desperately need in program.

Egheal
April 4th, 2019, 10:51
-Will it be possible to use dynamic (video) maps ?
-What about 3d maps like it was intended in Tabletop Connect ?

Thanks, can't wait till May 1st !

Euchale
April 4th, 2019, 12:30
-Will there be a "clickable" version of an NPC creator for 5e in Unity. By that I mean, instead of requiring you to write correct wording for "deals 1d6 slashing damage" you can simply click that together?
-Can we have upcoming Q&A threads about FG in a "votable" format, so we can upvote questions we are particularly interested in?

Patou
April 4th, 2019, 13:48
Hi David:)

3 questions:

* Will a player user responsible for 4 characters be able to view their token's LoS when clicked on independently or the LoS for each tokens visibility will be always visible for that user?
(For those of us using a player desktop for projector/tv tabletop in house games)

* Layers and FoW - how will those work?

* Will DMs be able to create a Reference Manual or at least create story entries with images and adjustable font sizes?

Thank you sir

remocarde
April 4th, 2019, 14:11
1. For the Kickstarter, is this going to be a fully funded Kickstarter or is this Kickstarter needed to help implement/accelerate the release? What is the purpose of the Kickstarter if we have seen videos of the new features?

We have seen videos of FG Unity features on the current look of FG but the screenshots provided show a new look for the interface.

2. Will FGU be be an online application? We know there are issues with the FG client being 32 bit and I know some DMs are frustrated that their demo users are unable to make any changes to their character unless you have the server logged in?

Thanks

Nylanfs
April 4th, 2019, 15:05
If a user currently has a full license, are you going to have a suggested tier for upgrading from full to ultimate via the KS?

lostsanityreturned
April 4th, 2019, 15:34
1. For the Kickstarter, is this going to be a fully funded Kickstarter or is this Kickstarter needed to help implement/accelerate the release? What is the purpose of the Kickstarter if we have seen videos of the new features?

We have seen videos of FG Unity features on the current look of FG but the screenshots provided show a new look for the interface.

2. Will FGU be be an online application? We know there are issues with the FG client being 32 bit and I know some DMs are frustrated that their demo users are unable to make any changes to their character unless you have the server logged in?

Thanks
We haven't seen final versions and a successful kickstarter will be awesome advertisment

FGU is 64bit supporting by default, the screenshot suggests cloud servers may be rentable and finally I sincerely doubt it. If players want their characters to be editable outside of the server being up they really should supoort the system and purchase the books.

hehaub
April 4th, 2019, 15:42
-Can we have upcoming Q&A threads about FG in a "votable" format, so we can upvote questions we are particularly interested in?

I would second this, I think there are going to be a lot of questions today

Also, one of the things I love about FG is that I can play on the local network, or IRL offline. Is this still going to be an option?

gaara6666
April 4th, 2019, 16:09
1. Via the kickstarter will there be an incentivised discount for purchasing/upgrading accounts as opposed to after the Kickstarter finished . I.E cheaper for us long term FG classic users to upgrade to the unity software as opposed to off the kickstarter normally X amount of time from now?

2. What are if any the new system requirements for running FGU and the recommended systems specs for running the new application?

3. Utilizing resource management and clickable links i.e for cloud games etc. Will there be a set way to sub library maps images or even ladder categorize them so they are not just in 1 massive list?

4. Odds/chances of seeing in the game chat better display recognition of links posted other than the simple red square? I.E thumbnails for images etc barring the understanding that the bandwidth usage on that can be greater.

5. I understand they had a bit of weather and water animation settings for some of the map but simple images will there be a possibility of utilizing gif format not just for images but for tokens as well?

6. Speaking of tokens will there be a way to change the shape of portraits of the player characters so as to more easily format token pictures to a square shape instead of round?

7. Wil FGU seen an update way to handle effects for things like healing over time, temporary hitpoints, healing parsered into damage based on creature type i.e undead?, and other various effects classic FG has not handled before?

8.Will the FGU opening screen be a bit more updated than we see now? the flat grey with white background is functional but it could use some personality

9. Via cloud games will they remain open so players can do things like character management/leveling?

10. Regarding new users and old going into FG , will smiteworks run any streams or videos for the new software during the testing/implementation period or is this something more likely that FG College will try and pick up?

11. Considering the pricing trial method of FG classic, will FGU adopt a similar pricing model of subscription vs outright payment?

12. Can we get a "Doug" token I can use for my enemy npcs? :P

Nylanfs
April 4th, 2019, 16:25
12. Can we get a "Doug" token I can use for my enemy npcs? :P

And can it be animated so we can get the whole dance effect?

LordEntrails
April 4th, 2019, 16:57
Spell check?
Syntax check for effects and traits?

MarianDz
April 4th, 2019, 17:44
* Will be possible in FGU set timers and limit them for light resources? Examples: torches, camp fire, etc...
* Will be possible in Lobby make chat with players before starting game?
* Will be possible manually by GM set for every player which language only his hero speaks and understand?
Lock and prevent this way unwanted toss in/write known language by player in his sheet?

LordEntrails
April 4th, 2019, 17:53
* Will be possible manually by GM set for every player which language only his hero speaks and understand?
Lock and prevent this way unwanted toss in/write known language by player in his sheet?
You really have that problem with your players? You do know that when FG does a translation it states in chat which characters can understand it?

But how would you prevent a player from cheating in other ways, like changing ability scores, attack or damage bonuses etc? I would think languages would be least of my worries if my players cheated.

mrgrey
April 4th, 2019, 18:03
* Will developers have to learn new languages or use something other than parse for making titles, or will it all work the same as always?

Related to this, will there be the option to use languages other than Lua for scripting (seems unlikely, but might be nice)?
Also, can we expect a WYSIWYG editor for creating things like character sheets, combat trackers and related UI stuff?

Russellstark
April 4th, 2019, 18:04
So a few short questions.
- Will there be some demo stuff showing on the stream?
- Will all features in the trailer be ready at release
- What is the projected delivery time of the kickstarter rewards?
- Can you release recommended computer specs?
- It would also be nice to know a price range (low to high) or even high side to start saving for the kickstarter

VenomousFiligree
April 4th, 2019, 18:07
Also, can we expect a WYSIWYG editor for creating things like character sheets, combat trackers and related UI stuff?

+1 on this!

Zacchaeus
April 4th, 2019, 18:18
The show only lasts an hour you know :)

celestian
April 4th, 2019, 18:19
Developer questions:

Will FGU use actual controls with "standard" expected results for interface parts like listboxes, radiobuttons, comboboxes, cascading menus, miller type columns, tabs, forms,etc?
Will the API have new options for exporting (such as export token locations on maps, on specific layers)?
What major improvements will come for developers related to the API?
What NEW functionality will we have access to (hooks we don't have now, new file formats, additional language support, html support)?
What is the timeline for audio support? (placed sound objects, ambient sounds, sound boards/tracks).
What is the timeline for lighting support? (objects with lightsources, varying colors/etc)

I'll stop there cause I just keep thinking of more.

StoryWeaver
April 4th, 2019, 18:20
1) Will you be able to browse your added images in thumbnail view in FGU, such as Window Explorer offers (medium images, large images, extra large images)?
As someone who regularly has hundreds of battlemaps that I've compiled into modules, and dozens of pieces of various art to show my players, this would be greatly useful for finding what I'm looking for.

2) Will we be able to lock the Combat Tracker, like we can with the chat? I keep accidentally grabbing and moving it while moving windows and content around while GMing.

3) Will players have the capability to create their own categories to sort content that is shared with them (in notes, stories, images). Or will the GM have the option to share the category (folder) names with the players to help them keep things organized?

4) As a programmer, will us developers get access to some of the Unity engines API's or functionality to work into our extensions or plugins?

Vexrapopple
April 4th, 2019, 18:52
The only fault I have with current FG is the necessity to mess with your routers port forwarding to host a game meaning I can’t run my weekly game on other WiFi networks.

Is this still going to be a thing with the new version? If not instant buy from me.

Chili1179
April 4th, 2019, 19:21
Will we be able to export all text (Notes, Story, Quests, Custom Items/Spells/NPC/Monster etc...) of our own created module to use for back up, printing or transfer to a different module? If so, will it be done in an organized fashion and not just all the text splooged into document with a +5 to hot mess?

RoleforFun
April 4th, 2019, 20:03
What are some of the user interface improvements, if any, regarding things such as:

window management: resize, snap, persistent configuration between sessions, etc.

object interaction: radial menu, status icons, health bars, names, items on map, etc.

map options: labeling and using the options at the top of the map screen

font size/style: resize easily and on-the-fly? change for story text and reference text? different font styles for different windows a la character sheet vs. chat box?

character sheet customization: custom iconography, re-sorting tabs, create-a-power/modify-a-power gui instead of syntax coding, etc.

module organization and use: folder/heirarchy structure for rapid searching and selecting story entries, maps, and the like

built-in theme customization: preferred colors, icons, ruleset style, environment, etc. - set choice of options or upload/modify through built-in GUI

native sound integration for third-party apps?

Brynnan
April 4th, 2019, 20:17
The show only lasts an hour you know :)

I count FOUR hours between now and May 1st.

Questions:
1) Will there still be Free/Trial, Full License (single seat), Ultimate License (full table) levels?

2) Will FGU (FG 4.0.0) be a required upgrade to not get that differing versions error? ie. Will FG 3.x work with FG 4.x and vice versa?

3) Pricing including Upgrade from Ultimate. And will Kickstarter be able to do that?

4) I’m assuming the local game will be the same alias and firewall system we have now. Cloud-based will get rid of that. How does that effect content sharing? Will my books be unlocked in the cloud or will I have to be online and transfer info from my system to the players. Pricing? DLC type upgrade? Subscription?

5) Time frame. A month until Kickstarter starts. Ends a month later. Release date? A year? Sooner? Ready for beta now?

graziano.girelli
April 4th, 2019, 20:23
1) Can all the material created for Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (tables, objects, characters, creatures) be easily imported into the Unity version?

Couvs
April 4th, 2019, 20:41
Will there still be standard and ultimate licenses with ultimate still being able to host unlicensed players?

Anselmorrigan
April 4th, 2019, 20:55
Is this going to have a one-time pricing option? It may be a foolish question, but i need to know that FGU won't be limited to a subscription.

rpgmuskie12
April 4th, 2019, 21:03
Are there any plans to create a way to find groups or players besides using the forum or discord?

Zacchaeus
April 4th, 2019, 21:23
1) Can all the material created for Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (tables, objects, characters, creatures) be easily imported into the Unity version?

Everything that currently works in FG will work in FGU

randyd9090
April 4th, 2019, 21:33
will we get a preview of the pledge levels and rewards ahead of time, I'm a disable vet and on a budget but I plan on pledging and need to know what I need.

JohnD
April 4th, 2019, 21:47
Are any current commercially available rulesets going to be deprecated in FGU (or stated another way - are any going to remain only as FGC products and not make the jump to FGU)?
Custom (choose your own four words) aliases possible?
Different color schemes for dice?

Vexrapopple
April 4th, 2019, 23:17
5) Time frame. A month until Kickstarter starts. Ends a month later. Release date? A year? Sooner? Ready for beta now?

BETA? I volunteer as tribute

LDAP
April 4th, 2019, 23:35
Any plans to support iOS or Android, maybe just character and dice at first?

whiteTiki
April 5th, 2019, 00:30
Hi all !
I have a really interesting question to ask. Maybe the most interesting one about FGU since the universe was created and here it goes:

Q: Can I ask a question about FGU that hasn't been asked before?

Guoccamole
April 5th, 2019, 01:30
FGU Kickstarter begins May 1. When does FGU KS end? And when is FGU scheduled to drop or... become available to earliest adopters? TY

Brewin
April 5th, 2019, 01:40
An option I'm keen to have (that's not covered so far) is being able to easily split XP or coins among a party that includes NPCs, without having to create the NPC as a GM-controlled PC first. It's come up a few times in play that the party has gained a temporary NPC but it's a pain to include them in XP or coin sharing... I'm not fussed if this XP and coins aren't actually recorded anywhere on the NPC sheet, just would like it to be factored into reducing the amount that the PCs get (so a "no. of characters to split between" box for XP or coin allocation would do the job).

Much looking forward to FGU anyway (as are my two 5e groups I use this for) :)

jasonthelamb
April 5th, 2019, 03:59
1) Support for other systems? Are we going to have to rely on MoreCore, or will Unity naively have a better "Make your own ruleset", with limitations of course.

2) Suggested map size with 64 bit (also, I guess "is FGU 64 bit?")

3) Any major changes for content creators (modules, maps to be imported to FG, etc.)

4) How much customization is there? (Fonts, size of font, where buttons are, what buttons look like, etc.)

5) What feature are you most excited about?

6) What was the biggest hurdle you had to overcome when it came to Fantasy Grounds Unity (aside from learning Unity)

Tyrannosaurus VeX
April 5th, 2019, 07:31
1) Will any current extensions work with Unity, or are any built in already? Specifically DOE Sound and blood-splatter (5e Combat Enhancer).

2) Will DM/Host be the only ones required to pay for an "upgrade" with Ultimate License, or will free/demo users also need to pay for Unity in order to benefit from the new features?

3) Will players and host/DM be able to use different themes (UI) with Unity?

4) Will you answer all these questions eventually even if Friday's show runs until Sunday evening? :D

FG_Dave
April 5th, 2019, 07:46
1) Will any current extensions work with Unity, or are any built in already? Specifically DOE Sound and blood-splatter (5e Combat Enhancer).

2) Will DM/Host be the only ones required to pay for an "upgrade" with Ultimate License, or will free/demo users also need to pay for Unity in order to benefit from the new features?

3) Will players and host/DM be able to use different themes (UI) with Unity?

4) Will you answer all these questions eventually even if Friday's show runs until Sunday evening? :D

We will try and answer as much as we can. We will also have a stuck post with all of these questions as well.

FG_Dave
April 5th, 2019, 07:46
Hi all !
I have a really interesting question to ask. Maybe the most interesting one about FGU since the universe was created and here it goes:

Q: Can I ask a question about FGU that hasn't been asked before?

What is your question that no one has asked yet?

FG_Dave
April 5th, 2019, 07:47
I am actually surprised that BNaaUK has not asked for the one click order pizza button from your favorite pizza joint. :D

Tyrannosaurus VeX
April 5th, 2019, 07:49
I am actually surprised that BNaaUK has not asked for the one click order pizza button from your favorite pizza joint. :D

If you do that, players should be able to one-click order pizza for the GM.

FG_Dave
April 5th, 2019, 07:50
If you do that, players should be able to one-click order pizza for the GM.

I like that!

Full Bleed
April 5th, 2019, 10:58
I like that!
Me too. But not just pizza... let a GM fill out any number of places players can easily order stuff for them. Links to external wishlists, etc... Including the FG DLC store.

I suspect that many GM's--most of whom shoulder the lion's share of the financial and time-equity for games--could be bribed quite cheaply. ;)

damned
April 5th, 2019, 12:30
An option I'm keen to have (that's not covered so far) is being able to easily split XP or coins among a party that includes NPCs, without having to create the NPC as a GM-controlled PC first. It's come up a few times in play that the party has gained a temporary NPC but it's a pain to include them in XP or coin sharing... I'm not fussed if this XP and coins aren't actually recorded anywhere on the NPC sheet, just would like it to be factored into reducing the amount that the PCs get (so a "no. of characters to split between" box for XP or coin allocation would do the job).

Much looking forward to FGU anyway (as are my two 5e groups I use this for) :)

In the tnterim you can try this exresnion: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33812-Basic-XP-Party-Sheet-Extension&p=286770&viewfull=1#post286770

zombielord
April 5th, 2019, 14:14
Is this going to have a one-time pricing option? It may be a foolish question, but i need to know that FGU won't be limited to a subscription.
A buddy of mine was in on a kickstarter that got rolled into Roll20 and he's got lifetime top level access for free. I however don't have that option and I don't like renting software so I purchased the Ultimate version of Fantasy Grounds for when I'm hosting.

Nylanfs
April 5th, 2019, 14:19
Also welcome to all the first time posters in this thread, you know who you are. :)