PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Player, Long term campaign in Pathfinder 2 (the new ruleset)

shadowcat34
April 4th, 2019, 01:48
FG License: GM has Unlimited so players need free version
Game System: Pathfinder 2 (playtest rule), until the official pathfinder 2 comes out in august

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight time (GMT-4)
Day of week and time:saturday starting at 6 PM to midnight.
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency: New campaign: level 1-20. starting saturday 13th at 6 PM
Term: Doing a full adventure path, beefed up with some pathfinder scenario

Text or Voice:Voice, text, camera
Voice software used: Google Hangout
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50: Lots of combat, RP as player feel
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 player, would like 2 more (6 total)
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 as described in pathfinder playtest (pdf available for free on the net)
Character restrictions:Only class and race as described in pathfinder playtest (core race and class at this time)
Details of your scenario: Planning to play the curse of the crimson throne (I have adapted all of it to the new ruleset. As the rule are not set in stone yet, to expect some change come august when the rule officially come out. I will buy all the official add-on for fantasy ground and make them available to you. I like to make my campaign from level 1 to 20, so i'm modifying the adventure path to include pathfinder society scenario (of the appropriate level) as side quest mission where it fit in the story line.

Looking for ADULT players who can take the time to familiarize themselves with the new ruleset. Here to have fun, no drama. I expect people to be able to play all, or most of all, game session. A lot of work went into the conversion on my part, so i expect my player to be dedicated to the game.

thesnoo
April 4th, 2019, 14:05
I'm interested. What's the best way to contact you regarding the game other than posting?

combatmaster1o3
April 4th, 2019, 18:03
I too am interested in playing. Are you planning on setting up a discord server for this game or do you have some other way you plan on having communications with us?

shadowcat34
April 4th, 2019, 19:06
Last time we did this we used google hangout and a camera (for the face) as I find this is more friendly than just a voice

We have 1 spot left for a group of 6

Wayne