PDA

View Full Version : WOTC Tactical Map Pack not showing as a module to load in the library

spaceghostinme
April 3rd, 2019, 17:32
Hello,

I have a large number of previously purchased modules that all work fine. I just bought the WOTC Tactical Map Pack Revisited add-on, and can see that the file downloaded to my PC into the FG Vault folder, but when I go to load it into my campaign, it's not listed in the Library with all of the other modules I own... any ideas on why this might be? I tried deleting the file and letting it re-download when doing an update, which it did do, but didn't fix the issue. I've tried "refreshing" my store login info under Settings in the launcher... what am I missing?

Trenloe
April 3rd, 2019, 18:20
What ruleset are you using when you try to load the module? Try 5E as a test (if you're not running a 5E campaign already). Otherwise, delete WOTCTMR.dat from the vault directory and run an update again.

spaceghostinme
April 3rd, 2019, 18:55
What ruleset are you using when you try to load the module? Try 5E as a test (if you're not running a 5E campaign already). Otherwise, delete WOTCTMR.dat from the vault directory and run an update again.

Yeah, I had tried that previously, but did just try it again. Same issue. I can see that file come back into the folder, and the update status shows it downloading, but when I go into my campaign and load modules, it doesn't show there. My campaign is a 5E campaign, but I created a brand new one, just to test and look there. Still not showing... I do have many modules loaded, so I took time to go through all of them and verify that I wasn't just being an idiot and missing it on the list. I'm just not seeing it anywhere. I can see the other WOTC Map Pack I bought some time ago (D&D Map Pack Volume 1), but not the new Tactical Map Pack.

Zacchaeus
April 3rd, 2019, 19:23
There was an issue where the Tactical Maps were not showing up in other rulesets; but AFAIK there was no issue with 5e. Looking at the module it is certainly designated as being able to be opened in any ruleset.

Doing a search for Tactical in the modules window should find it.

spaceghostinme
April 3rd, 2019, 19:28
There was an issue where the Tactical Maps were not showing up in other rulesets; but AFAIK there was no issue with 5e. Looking at the module it is certainly designated as being able to be opened in any ruleset.

Doing a search for Tactical in the modules window should find it.

Yeah, no dice. This is very weird. I have tried clearing out and re-entering my store credentials. In doing so, all of my modules re-downloaded and re-installed, including this one. The others show up, as they were before. I also, just for good measure, changed my store password. All my other modules are there, but the maps are not. I searched for Tactical, and it's not finding it in my available module list. I'm at a bit of a loss...

Zacchaeus
April 3rd, 2019, 19:50
Ok. let me pass this along to support and see if they have a solution.

spaceghostinme
April 3rd, 2019, 19:51
Ok. let me pass this along to support and see if they have a solution.

Thank you! Much appreciated!

spaceghostinme
April 3rd, 2019, 22:48
I'm not sure if something was done, but this is working now. I had an update waiting when I opened the launcher a bit ago - ran that and now the maps show up. Thanks for all the help!

Whiskey560
July 11th, 2019, 12:56
I just purchased this module. Upon clicking on the hexholm tactical map for the level 7 adventure it says that I do not have the module loaded that contains that map. This occurred with every adventure. I have no problem accessing the DM map for any of the adventures.

I have reloaded the module to no avail.

Zacchaeus
July 11th, 2019, 13:38
I just purchased this module. Upon clicking on the hexholm tactical map for the level 7 adventure it says that I do not have the module loaded that contains that map. This occurred with every adventure. I have no problem accessing the DM map for any of the adventures.

I have reloaded the module to no avail.

Welcome to FG Whisky.

The module you have purchased is the Tactical Maps Adventure Atlas I believe. In order for the links to the tactical maps to work you also need the Tactical Maps Reincarnated module which is a separate product. Note the first line of the store description of the Adventure Atlas.

Whiskey560
July 11th, 2019, 14:50
Ah...Thank you for the response.