PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2 players + 2 alternate. LF Wednesday 8pm - 11/12pm Atlantic Canada Time (-4 GMT)

pr6i6e6st
March 31st, 2019, 20:12
We are currently full for D&D player slots, I will update if we are ever in need of more.
We are currently full for CoC player slots as well.

FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: Atlantic Canada (-4GMT)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays, alternating between D&D5e and CoC7e, starting at 8pm atlantic.
Term: long term
Voice: yes, via Discord

Game System Preferred: Dungeons & Dragons 5e, Call of Cthulhu 7e
Game System Experience: 2+ years running D&D, less than 6 months running CoC. In both games we are slowly trying to use more and more of the rules appropriately.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: 2+ years experience, fairly adept as a GM but still learning and welcome any suggestions or experiences.

About me: I’m easy to get along with. To me, few subjects are unapproachable, as long as there is tact in the approach, but given the word, I will avoid detailed situations you are uncomfortable with, at least.

I have a tendency to type out a lot of information at once between games; In part due to lack of available time to have an extended conversation, so I cover everything I can think of, and in part due to my attention deficiency; I can forget about a conversation easily if it’s out of sight, then need to read the entire thing over again.

I enjoy shows like, but not limited to, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Devilman: Crybaby, The Seven Deadly Sins, Final Space, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Family Guy, American Dad, Archer; movies like The Ritual, The Endless, The Void, The Avengers, any Studio Ghibli films, Akira, Interstellar, Alien, Nightmare on Elm st and so on. Basically, anything that makes me think or laugh.

I am turning 30 this year, have an almost 2 year old daughter, work 6 days a week at a pizza place, try to write but fail to manage my time effectively enough lol.

Our D&D Game: staring new, we will be spending the next session or two as session 0’s, discussing characters, backgrounds, common understandings and rules. I will be utilizing Worldspinner.com for world maps, plot points, history, rumours, and much more, as well as a bunch of generators I’ve developed in fantasy grounds, and of course improvisation, to provide a semi-random game. The adventure will unfold as you go, and your influence on the world will grow in various ways.

I have all the important supplements, which provide you with all the official races, subclasses and more, and others like the strongholds & followers supplement, and the creature component supplement. I also have converted the “magic of incarnum” book from 3.5 into 5e on fantasy grounds, and am willing to allow its use, with the understanding that it needs playtesting and adjustments.

Our CoC game: we’ve been having a lot of fun with a custom campaign I have done up, involving the “Alien” franchise’s universe as a backdrop. They have had two scenarios so far, and they’ve been very entertaining. I also have several prewritten scenarios and collections.

We have run “Crimson Letters”, “Amidst the Ancient Trees”, “Dead Lights” and “The Darkness Beneath The Hill”.

I have almost everything available for 7e, aside from some scenario/setting/campaign books.

Requirements: a microphone, 12 hour notice if you can’t make a game, manage your inventory and log sheets/notes.

Other notes: once a part of the group, it’s easiest to reach me via Facebook, we do have a group chat I can invite you to. Saving that, there is discord, which I check not as often through the week.

Richard747parker
March 31st, 2019, 21:52
Heya,
I am interested in your dnd game, but the Coc not so much. Could it work just for dnd or is it both or nothing?

pr6i6e6st
March 31st, 2019, 22:06
Heya,
I am interested in your dnd game, but the Coc not so much. Could it work just for dnd or is it both or nothing?

That’s fine. I’ll have to hit you up with the links to our discord and such after I find some time here tonight.

Xaxxoris
March 31st, 2019, 23:56
Hey there!
man this all sounds awesome, I would be interested in both those games! Experienced in DND 5e, but I've never played CoC, though I've heard a bunch about it and love the mythos of it in general :D

pr6i6e6st
April 1st, 2019, 00:00
Hey there!
man this all sounds awesome, I would be interested in both those games! Experienced in DND 5e, but I've never played CoC, though I've heard a bunch about it and love the mythos of it in general :D

Awesome to hear. I’ll hit you up with some connection details shortly.

EmanuelJ
April 1st, 2019, 00:38
Hey Im interested in your dnd game. I dont know anything about coc but Im willing to learn I have read a lot of lovecraft so at least I've got the enthusiasm

pr6i6e6st
April 1st, 2019, 01:03
Hey Im interested in your dnd game. I dont know anything about coc but Im willing to learn I have read a lot of lovecraft so at least I've got the enthusiasm

Awesome. I think with you, that might complete our needs for D&D players. I’ll send you some info in a bit