PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG - 5E, Call of Cthulhu, or Starfinder

SoupSandwich975
March 31st, 2019, 19:00
Name: Jordan
Timezone: Pacific Time

Licensing/Programs:
FG Demo (Would consider upgrading if I find a group to play regularly, to make things easier.)
Discord
I have a good mic, and cheap camera

Time Available: Sundays (I can make what ever accommodations for timezone differences), Mondays (Afternoons)

System: Looking into branching out into other RPGs. That may offer more role-playing exposure.
5E with more a roleplay side. (Own most the Hardcover books).
Call of Cthulhu interests me the most (I own the hardcover books.)
Starfinder is on the radar (Don't own any of the books.)

Exp: 1.5 years of 5E. Adventures League every Wednesday, and bi-weekly Saturday Sessions, with some DMing exposure (50 hours or so). Very Minor experience with 3.5E. Fairly new to FG (Group Ibe

Preferred Classes: 5E - Most exposure to the martial classes (Monk, Fighter, Barbarian) but have been starting to branch off to more characters with spell casting. Favorite character I have right now is a Yuan-ti Enchantress, and a Gnome Forge Cleric (5E), From what I've been exposed to via podcasts, and youtube videos for Starfinder would probably lean towards Engineer class. Call of Cthulhu have a character in mind of a undertaker, but I am willing to work with the players and DM with filling gaps and making interesting characters for campaign settings.

I'm looking for a group that is easy to get along with, and there to have fun. Current groups I'm playing with are typically more "murder-hobos" and I want to start leaning away from that. I take a little bit to warm up to people and break my comfort zone so maybe a little quiet to begin with. I do tend to bring some humor into my sessions when possible, and try to share the spotlight with everyone, especially when DM'ing I try to let the quieter players have their moment, and have politely silenced the louder players.

Other note, If you require me to sign on to make a character due to my demo edition just let me know I am usually pretty free.